The Devil of the Entertainment Circle (1.4)

Just like how the last audition was at 8 o'clock in the morning, the assistant notified them the audition was at 8 o'clock, and they had to get up early and get their makeup ready at 7:00. As a result, he was standing at the door with his makeup case and assistant behind him. Lin Shiheng was still asleep.

After that, he got angry and yelled at them. Finally, they didn't make it to the 8 o'clock audition. Otherwise, they wouldn't have entered through a back door.

Also, just now, look at what Lin-ge did. Yun Xiangyi was eating just fine there. He ran over and poured water all over the table. The rice turned into watery rice, and he didn't even care.

"Er, ah, I'm really sorry, should I will compensate you with a box of rice? I ensure that you will get a more expensive and delicious one than this rice. "

At the time, the makeup artist listened to these words and felt very ashamed for Lin-ge. A clear-sighted person could see he had done that on purpose, as well as saying that sentence.

What do you mean more expensive and delicious?

Wasn't that obviously pointing to somebody else's nose and saying that the food was bad and cheap?

They knew, before Yun Xiangyi had her meal, someone asked the crew where the packed lunch had come from. She said it was made by Zhao Xingguang.

Zhao Xingguang made it himself.

A boyfriend cooked specially for his girlfriend, a hearty and loving lunch. As a result, Lin-ge directly went up to stir up a mess and left the girl without food. He was not even too ashamed to belittle it.

He doubted that Zhao Xingguang only robbed Lin-ge of his role once, but that they were mortal enemies.

The makeup artist held back for a long time. He looked at the perfect looking man in the mirror with his eyes closed, who cooperated very well while he applied makeup. He couldn't hold back after all. He couldn't help but say, "Lin-ge, I think you should apologize to Yun Xiangyi later. I'll record it for you when you apologize so that you won't be shadily gossiped about again when it comes out on the internet in a few days. "

Lin Shiheng closed his eyes and said calmly, "Black is black, and real gold is not afraid of fire. Even if they try hard to blacken me, I am still a well-behaved teenager. "

Makeup artist: "..."

He always knew that Lin-ge was shameless, but he only took a few days off and when he came back, Lin-ge's shamelessness greatly increased.

He was hired at a high salary and had been working with him since his debut. He had a clear idea of what makeup and skin type Lin Shiheng was suited for, and his makeup was finished quickly.

"Lin-ge, done."

Lin Shiheng opened his eyes and saw himself in the mirror a little more heroic and composed than when he first saw himself. Looking at the face like this alone gave him a feeling of rigorousness and self-respect.

He was going to play the role of the Emperor; this makeup was really suitable.

Lin Shiheng boasted, "Your salary is not for nothing."

"That's..." The makeup artist was praised immediately smiled "I have been studying, Lin-ge, you can rest assured that with this makeup, it would absolutely make your acting go up by one flight of stairs."

As he said that, his hand unconsciously landed on the shoulder of the man wearing the black dragon robe. As soon as he put it there, he heard a magnetic voice with majesty and a little anger.

"Presumptuous."

The makeup artist shook his hand off and was scared into a cold sweat.

He foolishly turned his head and twisted his eyebrows to look at Lin Shiheng, and for a moment he thought he had really seen an Emperor who did not allow others to be presumptuous.