The Poor Childhood Sweetheart's Counter Attack (11)

Xu Zifan spent a week sorting out the review materials of all subjects in junior high school, which was much more detailed than the kind of notes he lent his classmates to print. After all, he set his mind on selling it. This time he didn't sell it privately, but through Father Ji, who found a connection, got the official publication batch number, and printed it in large quantities.

He taught Ji Yaru to open a Taobao store, because he was usually very busy with his studies. Ji Yaru was responsible for the Taobao shop, and the money they earned was divided equally. Ji Yaru had a good command of knowledge. She doesn't need to study except in class. She had a lot of free time. She used to learn how to run a company from the Yan's, but now she had no money but plenty of time to do anything. So, she just ran the Taobao store as a company. From all aspects of procurement, promotion and publicity; They also used their faces to advertise, which was perfect.

After the name of the Taobao store was listed in the live broadcast profile, business was booming. The high school students all knew about their money-making business, and many asked when Xu Zifan would come out the materials for high school. What they wanted was not the same materials as Xu Zifan's learning progress, but the key summary of the whole high school knowledge. If they could have it, they could become study gods, who didn't want these materials?

But Xu Zifan didn't let up at all. He said that his mid-term exam would be coming soon. He didn't have time to wait and learn all about it. May people were so anxious that they hated, but who could help them? So, they had to wait anxiously, hoping that he could learn faster. However, seeing him drink water with his eyes fixed on the book, there was no reason to urge him, only admiration was left.

Xu Zifan's high-intensity study was not all about wanting to go to Class one to accompany Ji Yaru. He wanted to go to Class one as soon as possible. He is just this kind of person, he had to do his best in anything he did, just like an obsessive-compulsive disorder. He didn't want to be a slag, he wanted to go to the best class as soon as possible. Since there was less than one year left in this school, he would leave a thick mark in this school, which made him feel that reading wasn't useless.

Another month passed, even Mother and Father Xu wanted to tell Xu Zifan that he didn't have to try so hard. They were worried about their son's state, no matter how they wanted him to study well. Then Xu Zifan finally announced that he had finished all the physics and chemistry subjects in high school!

He had most of the Biology knowledge memorized, he learned it very easily. Physics was a little more difficult for him, but it was still interesting to him after learning it. So, the speed of his learning was also much more enjoyable. He only didn't like Chemistry that much. In fact, after memorizing a lot of knowledge, it wasn't very difficult. He studied every day, and finally finished the examination range for these three subjects.

The mid-term exam came on time, this time Xu Zifan got 145 score in Math, 140 in Chinese, 150 in English, 86 in Physics, 75 in chemistry and 96 in Biology, 692 in total, which also got him in the top 30 ranks in Class one! The Head Teacher asked Xu Zifan what class he decided on. Xu Zifan spoke without hesitation, he wanted to go to Class one. On that day, he took his desk to Class one, and the head teacher of Class one was very happy to introduce him to his classmates.

"We all know Xu Zifan, right? He has raised his score by more than 100 points this time, which shows that his learning method is worth learning and his perseverance is admirable. Now he has become a member of our class. I hope you can help him integrate into our class as soon as possible, make progress together and get better results, Okay?"

"Okay!" The students laughed and shouted, clapping warmly.

Xu Zifan had already told the Head Teacher about his relationship with Ji Yaru, Yan Yuxin and Li Xudong before coming. The Head Teacher didn't like Yan Yuxin and Li Xudong very much and arranged him to sit directly beside Ji Yaru. In any case, Ji Yaru's performance was stable, so big changes wouldn't affect her. It was the best thing if she could help Xu Zifan's integration into the class.