The Devil of the Entertainment Circle (4.1)

Zhao Xingguang opened his mouth and began to scold "You shameless..."

"Hey, weren't you the one who asked to replace me just now?"

Zhao Xingguang: "..."

Yes, he took the initiative.

But he felt even more angrier.

When Zhao Xingguang found a reason for his anger, he noticed that tears had fallen on his sister's face again. So, he forgot to blame Lin Shiheng and hurriedly stepped forward to "Xiangyi, what's the matter? Did kicking the bench hurt?"

"No."

Yun Xiangyi bowed her head and wiped away her tears. She glanced at her brother, who had concern all over his face, and whispered in a hoarse voice, "I'm fine, I'm just acting."

Oh, it's acting!

Zhao Xingguang relaxed. He had been practicing with his sister all the time. Naturally, he knew that she was better in acting than others. Sometimes it took a long time to snap out of it.

Thinking that she had finished filming today, he carefully guarded Yun Xiangyi and said, "Why don't you go to inside and have a rest first? I have two more nights to film, let's go out to eat when the filming is finished."

Yun Xiangyi has always been reluctant to refuse him. She nodded and followed Zhao Xingguang to the room. He just looked back at Lin Shiheng who was still standing there before leaving.

Seeing her looking over, Lin Shiheng held out his hand and gave her a wave, moving his mouth to say 'meet later' without making a sound.

She didn't know why, but her mind suddenly calmed down.

Lin Shiheng has always kept his word. He said that he would definitely compensate for milk tea, and he did compensate the milk tea. It was only because he didn't want Zhao Xingguang to get too proud, that he directly asked his assistant to send someone to buy boxes of milk tea and distribute them to the entire production crew.

Artists who are not short on money certainly won't care about the money for these cups of milk tea. But to those little cannon fodders and staff, Lin Shiheng is very generous.

At that time, everyone didn't pay attention to it or say a word of thanks. After all, it was quite normal for the leading actor to invite them to eat and drink. Lin Shiheng also specially served milk tea that day. He wandered around in front of Zhao Xingguang and invited him to drink together.

Zhao Xingguang, a man with moral integrity, can drink his enemy's milk tea.

Absolutely not!

Lin Shiheng then quite shamelessly started a live broadcast.

This old trick is still very useful for Zhao Xingguang.

In the end, he was very humiliated and received Lin Shiheng's milk tea with a smile during a live broadcast. He also brought out a smile that was in line with the people's expectations. He thanked Lin Shiheng, the 'beloved idol', for willing to buy him milk tea. He was flattered and very happy.

Everyone took this milk tea as this guy wished. Zhao Xingguang thought Lin Shiheng could turn off the live broadcast, but he didn't.

He just opened the live broadcast and said in a very careless tone, "It doesn't matter, the whole cast got some."

Ptooey!

There's a whole crew. Why are you broadcasting live?!

And the thing that made Zhao Xingguang feel Lin Shiheng was even more shameless is that; Lin Shiheng knew that he wouldn't let him give Yu Xiangyi some milk tea. So, he gave her one so openly on live broadcast!