The Poor Childhood Sweetheart's Counter Attack (17)

Li Xudong and Yan Yuxin were transferred to Class 3 when the school started in the following year. The students in Class 1 felt that even the air was fresh. In order to calm the students' anger, the school transferred two of their top students from Class 2 to Class 1.

The students in Class 3 were not happy. The rich second generation or the poor second generation did not affect them. They knew that they were in the same class as the two students with bad character. Moreover, they knew best how much Xu Zifan took care of Yan Yuxin in the past three years. They even watched Xu Zifan change his attitude and became a Study God. They were all biased towards Xu Zifan and hated the two deeply.

The two of them were directly isolated. No one talked to them or played with them. Actually, there was no real need to deliberately do this anyways, as everyone was busy with their studies in the last semester. Regardless, simply ignoring them was tantamount to separating from them. Li Xudong certainly didn't care. In his eyes, these people who work so hard may not even be able to become the lowest employees in his company. However, he was destined to be the president of a large company in the future. He took them all for granted.

Yan Yuxin was much more miserable. She was loved by her family and childhood sweetheart since she was a child. Later, she followed Li Xudong and turned into a rich and powerful daughter within a few days. It was a pleasant journey. But now her adoptive parents were disappointed and unwilling to associate with her. Her biological parents looked at her like garbage. Her boyfriend cheated on her and found so many other women. Even the breakup was terrible, and her childhood sweetheart moved on to fall in love with the fake daughter she kicked out of the house.

Now even her classmates have isolated her, and she literally didn't have a single moment that went her way. It seemed that since she changed her name back to Yan, all her good fortune had been used up, and she felt like she couldn't hold on to anything and was losing everything. She was particularly frightened and at a loss as to what to do, and her whole appearance was gloomy.

However, Xu Zifan's relationship with Ji Yaru went on a bright path. The teacher talked to them separately, and also talked to their parents, seeing that one of them attained perfect scores in the monthly exam and the other was still improving. Students found that when they asked Xu Zifan questions, Ji Yaru would help answer them, and sometimes even let Xu Zifan play ball as she did the talking. All the students were stunned, and suddenly felt that the study goddess isn't so cold and difficult to approach after all, as she is very patient and considerate towards her boyfriend. Unexpectedly, Ji Yaru became much more popular in class.

Fans also found during the live broadcast that the cool little sister was no longer cold, and would be amused by the little brother from time to time. Fans cried out in succession, watching live studying could be fed dog food, but when they were serious and didn't interact with each other one day, they were heckled to talk after class, the fans were starved for more dog food.  

(TNote: Dog food = slang term for sweet public display of affection.) 

They just started their relationship at the most youthful age, sweetly showing it to everyone and earning more and more money along the way.

Ji Yaru was moved to stay up all night after learning that Father JI and Mother Ji gave up their stable life and tried to do business for her. The next day she became closer to them and applied what she learned. She took the initiative to care about her family's business, helped them come up with ideas, and used her past experience to help them find partners. Although her contacts were now greatly reduced, she helped Father Ji a lot. The family thus united as one, and together they expanded the family business. They had a lot of common topics to discuss, and before long, they were truly integrated as a family.