𝟏|𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘

Adam and i have been together for a year now, living in his gorgeous apartment with our lives entwined everyday

Adam and i have been together for a year now, living in his gorgeous apartment with our lives entwined everyday. Sometimes i can't believe this is real.

Oh and we also graduated almost a month ago. Do i know what i wanna do? yes and no. I worked way too hard for this degree, i realized i need a break. Not too long of a break but just a small one. A breather.

It's a little overwhelming to see everyone else in the Kings know exactly what they need to do, it's been set in stone for them probably when they were all toddlers.

Adam is in the process of transitioning into taking over the family business, which means he's going to singlehandedly own 80% of everything. Since his dad is 'over it' and ready to retire and cruise the Atlantic with Adam's mom. Such a cute couple, really goes beyond me why their son grew up to be such a whore for the early part of his twenties. Before we happened of course.

Rhiannon is going to work with her dad on their designer clothing line, who's already in business with Adam.

Erika has her own business, she started not too long ago. Topped with her own family stuff. Not to mention, James being hopelessly in love with her. They're definitely not signing a prenup. Meaning half of his shit, already belongs to her too. I'm starting to think she's going to overpower Adam in becoming the richest in the Kings.

She wanted to be engaged as long as possible, We don't even know when they're getting married. I don't think even she knows to be precise. Just basking in on being a fiancee as much as she can.

Liam still hasn't been back, the last of his letters being months ago. Sometimes i forget he even lived at Goodman's but the cats haven't forgotten him. I know they don't extensively meow at my presence but hoping he's right behind me.

And Edward? he was going to wing his life until it's time he started work too. Which is joining his mother in exporting expensive cars and owning most of the luxurious car dealerships in the country.

And me? Just binging netflix, don't know what's gonna come up tomorrow or day after. I'm just winging it.

"See you later babe" Adam lands a quick soft kiss on my forehead, chuckling to himself before heading out the door. Shaking his head in disbelief seeing his girlfriend in one of his oversized hoodies, a face mask over her face as she munches on Tim Tams watching Haunting of Hill House for the 20th time because she misses the Crains.

I nodded my head to acknowledge his presence and him leaving for work. As i laid lifelessly on the couch, my eyes glued to the fat 70 inch TV mounted to the wall with one leg over the headrest.

Does he regret dating me? The good the bad and the ugly i guess. I haven't been like this throughout our entire relationship. It was exciting and eventful almost everyday. We would go to places, do the most activities.

But it started to die down eventually, with him getting more involved in work and missing out on most of our planned activities.

It upset me at first, but it's something he's gotta do. And as his girlfriend, i have to be okay with that.