𝟑𝟏|𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

It was a typical day where i was alone in the apartment, lounging around shorts and one of Adam's t-shirts, it smells so much like him that it actually has a calming effect on me, man I'm down bad

I would steal his shirts regularly, whether it's casual ones or his expensive buttoned ones, he loved seeing me in them. "Hey you know i was looking for that right?" He would watch me lying on the bed wearing the shirt he was planning to wear to work, "Fine, I'll wear something else" sighing, he rummages through his closet for something else, which, I end up stealing much later.

I couldn't help but blush, i was wearing his marvel t-shirt today, the very same shirt he was wearing when i went to his apartment that time where he asked me on a date for the very first time. I gotta admit, he won me over big time with this shirt although i didn't admit it before, it was the sweet side to Adam that i think only I've seen so far.

Having cleaned up around the place and done everything i could do distract myself from time slowly ticking away, i found myself crashed on the couch, staring at the ceiling and internally debating on when to tell Adam the truth, sooner the better isn't it? Or should i really tell him?

Breaking me from my internal thoughts, my phone rang loudly on the coffee table, my heart jumping as my head came back down to reality, "Hello?"

"Hi, This is Sophie speaking from Tamlin, are you available to talk?"

Oh my god, its happening, its fucking happening.

"YES OF COURSE" i shook my head, catching myself responding all too enthusiastically.

"Great! Well we at Tamlin would like to congratulate you as you're now officially employed with us, are you able to start on Wednesday? I can show you around the earliest before you start with Edyth"

My mind most definitely combusted inside my head, is this real? This is real? Oh my fucking god i got it, i got the fucking job.

"Y-yes, yes of course - i - thank you i"

"Perfect! We'll see you on Wednesday, congratulations Antheia, we're looking forward to working with you!"

The call swiftly ended, leaving me in a shocked stupor, i- i gotta tell everybody, i gotta tell Adam first of all. Overcome with excitement, i found myself jumping for joy on the couch, FUCK YES BABY.

The time to myself however, came to a brisk ending when the banging on the front door caught me off guard. "OY OPEN THE DOOR"

Wait a minute.

Jumping off the couch to reach out the door, the voice from the other side was all too familiar, "Anna?"

She was leaning against the door frame, a smug smile on her face. "Miss me?"

I pounced at her to engulf her in a hug, "YES I DID" two good things happen at once, the universe is spoiling me today, keep it coming, you've been lacking all this time.