𝟑𝟑|𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

TW: Mentions of assault

The thumping music was making my heart pound harder inside, goosebumps forming on my skin, i felt lost and hopeless. Surrounded by nothing but strangers, sometimes falling on me or aggressively brushing past me. It was racking my brain, what do i do now?

Maybe taking three shots at once was not a good idea, did i suddenly forget I'm a terrible lightweight? The shots hit me like a bitch slap, my limbs slugging, unable to hold my head straight. I can be such a fucking idiot.

There's nothing more i want than to head home, i could just take a cab. To hell with Adam, still no fucking sign from him. Nothing.

"Hey, how's it going?" An unfamiliar voice floated by my ear, the warmth of a touch placed on my bare back, making the hair on my skin rise. God i fucking hate night clubs.

Their hand tracing the middle of my back, a man inched closer to me next to the bar counter. His brunette hair a mess and his eyes almost drooping. Ugh gross.

"No" i replied sternly, my sobriety coming back to save me. He put his arms up in surrender, effectively taking his arm away from my back. "Are you alone?" He leaned close to yell to me through the music.

The more he's in front of me, the more i keep remembering what happened back by the stage and the more pissed I'm getting, "NO, back off" pushing myself away from him, i walked away from the counter towards the dance floor. That's not the way you idiot.

The music was barraging, the beat getting louder and heavier, making my heart violently move with it. My feet were throbbing from the heels, I don't know if i wanted to scream or cry. I just wanna go home.

I felt myself stop. Or be stopped.

A tight grip around my wrist, i shot back.

It was that same guy, a smug smile on his face, refusing to unhand me. Confidently inching closer. "Where you going beautiful?"

I'm not in the fucking mood for this. Gritting my teeth i rolled my eyes. "I asked you-to back the fuck up" i seethed, his grip around my waist tighten, he didn't seem to care.

He eyed me from head to toe.

Violently ripping my arm away from his, i glared at him, prepared to turn around and walk away. But god is he fast. The devil works hard but creepy men work harder. "Stay you fucking slut"

His arms grabbed me on either side of my waist, one confidently traveling down to grab my butt. And when i say grab? He groped. Making sure i felt every damn inch of his fingers.

My eyes widened and my heart sank. I told this fucker to back off didn't I?

Finding all the strength in me, i placed my hands on his chest, pushing him away with all my might. I was seething with rage, my blood boiling. Everything that happened within the course of this night was flooding inside my head. I did not come here to get assaulted.