𝟏𝟒|𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋

Just like before, i sat on the seating area, watching the girls scan the clothing isles, dresses draped over their arms and sales assistants tailing them on their every move

As it was a sudden decision to head to the mall on an early Saturday afternoon, the mall wasn't so private today. But of course they did manage to shut down the entire luxury side of the mall, the side with the stores like Versace, Rhiannon's favorite. Prada, Gucci and all that. So semi private in a way.

As i got to the mall with Liam, he was already dragged away by Edward to their own favorite stores. "Dude, they got Ferrari pens!" He exclaimed, prompting Liam to roll his eyes. "You haven't written a damn thing in months"

"How does this look" Erika inquired, giving us a little twirl in her white body hugging satin dress with a shimmery hem. She looked ethereal as always, with the rest of us showering her with compliments while she shyed away back into the dressing room.

"Have you got something to wear?" Rhiannon demanded from me, this could only go one way. I say no, and she threatens me with my life if I don't accept another dress from her. I say yes, she demands to see a picture of the dress, and she definitely wont be satisfied, she again, threatens my life to buy a dress for me. However, i convinced her that my dress is definitely something shes gonna love and for once, she fucking let me be.

Rhiannon has a habit of always buying her friends something whenever she goes shopping, whether its pair of shoes or even a hair tie. She just had to. One time, she randomly gifted me a lingerie set, much to Adam's delight. Her reason? "The color would've looked cute on me", she also bought Erika an exclusive handbag, that only 7 of them existed in the whole world. I'd say poor money management but she has enough of it, so it's a cute habit.

"I kinda missed balls, there's going to be a huge turnout this time" Rhiannon announce, trying on a pair of shoes, sitting right next to me. "Make sure to chip everyone so no one fucking runs off on us to another country again" we chuckled, finally coming to a stage where we can look back and laugh at the incident that left us all empty and upset for months after. I'm glad at where we all are right now, it sure as hell took a long while to get here.

Having finished shopping in Rhiannon's favorite store, we headed towards another.

It felt weird and unnatural to be in the mall when it's not entirely shut down and emptied out for just the six of us. Which i now realize is the actual weird thing to say because, when the fuck is shopping in an emptied mall the usual?

People walking in close proximity to the shut down luxury stores were not shy from staring at the members of the kings as they passed by. Which unfortunately meant me too. Keeping my gaze strictly on the floor, i walked alongside with the girls, feeling entirely too embarrassed, i tried my best to pay attention to Erika complain about having not found her perfect pair of shoes yet.

"Isn't that Adam King's girlfriend" i could hear distinct loud mumbling just a few feet away from me. I guess the barriers they've placed to separate others from entering the areas the Kings were at barely made a difference. Slowly looking up to find where the coherent mumbling were coming from, i could see a group of girls huddled together, almost glaring at me.