𝟐𝟒|𝐓𝐎𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"It's crazy how small the world is" i sighed, my head against the feather pillow and my body swimming atop the silk sheets adorning the colossal bed, i spoke to Adam on the phone, it's already been three days since he was gone, and i felt his abse...

"It's crazy how small the world is" i sighed, my head against the feather pillow and my body swimming atop the silk sheets adorning the colossal bed, i spoke to Adam on the phone, it's already been three days since he was gone, and i felt his absence every second of the day.

The time difference was a bitch but we got a hang of it pretty quick, although the first few times it felt as if my phone somehow intercepted my dreams when the ringing finally shot me awake to answer his call. besides he's literally coming back day after so i don't know why i feel this disappointed.

"I haven't seen or heard of her since then" he marveled, shocked at the turn of events as i described the interview, "She was actually the nicest of all his girlfriends" he sniffed, exhaling deeply.

Edyth was one of the women he caught his dad with, albeit not as outright as the other ones, he figured out the two were seeing each other. She wasn't fake polite towards Adam like the others, but she was actually sympathetic towards him, which i think, actually meant a lot to him.

"I hated them all but she was okay- i can't believe i even said that" he chuckled, we spent the next few minutes on the phone drowning each other with how much we miss each other. it's ridiculous because he'll literally be back in two days but here we are, disgustingly in love.

"I hate this" he breathed, the tiredness in his voice audibly making itself present.

"you'll be home soon, and i'll be waiting for you" i cooed, doing my best to comfort him.

It sucks even more when it's time to end the call and i'm left with the void of their missing presence when i went the entire day distracted from it.

"I love you" he professed, "and i love you"

.•° ✿ °•.

Having run some errands for the day, i still haven't heard back from Tamlin. Granted, edyth did mention i'd hear from them by the end of the week, but what the fuck else is there to assess? you already met me in person?

The moon has already pushed through into the night, meaning that it's just a day closer for him to get back.

"What are you'll doing right now?"

I texted the girls' chat, wanting to distract myself with the remaining time left as i couldn't help but feel uneasy, and well, bored.

"I'm getting dick" Erika popped up, her text nonchalant.

God, i see what you do for my friends.

"I'm up in Crawford for the night :/"

one of my friends are living it up tonight and the other one's across the city for a meeting. That leaves me with a glass of wine and netflix and waiting for Edyth to get back to me like a fucking booty call.