𝟏𝟗| 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Funnily enough, I didn't see Liam for a few days

Funnily enough, I didn't see Liam for a few days. I frequented the Kings room enough times, prepared to confront him, but surprisingly he never showed up. Like anyone's first guess would be that he up and left again which is so on brand for him but he hasn't. Not like he can anymore because Edward got all of our phones on 'find my friends'. He literally took all of our phones and linked it together, "no more fucking separation" he declared, handing them back. So he's here, just isn't around.

Does he know I met Hollis and we hung out? He probably does since word travels within the group like the speed of light. I told the girls obviously, "you always befriend these girls" Erika laughed, as the two eagerly listened. "Yeah I love to add girlfriends into my life like Thanos and his infinity gauntlet" I shrugged.

Rhiannon definitely told her boyfriend or actually, he eavesdrops as always whenever he hears Rhiannon scream on the phone because this man just loves to gossip. And he probably told Liam. One of these days I need to sit them all down and talk about boundaries, because the last thing I need is the men in this group, knowing about our cycles.

"It's been so long since we were at a ball" Erika sighed, cradling her Valentino dress as, dramatically crying like a damsel in distress.

Here we are back in Erika's closest, Rhiannon with a heatless hair curler on her head, skimming through a magazine. While Erika was digging through the depths of her closet, looking for her supposed matching shoes for her, as she screams, "where the FUCK is it" in five minute intervals.

Having given up, she laid down on the carpeted floor, sighing defeatedly. "Where's Liam? Anyone seen him?" I inquired, wondering if I got any of their attention.

An extended silence loomed within the massive closet, Erikas shimmering dresses hanging on one side of the closet glimmering under the ceiling light as if it were disco balls. "I think he's gone to see his mom or something" Rhiannon responded, her eyes widened as she continued to read the magazine sprawled across her lap.

"Also Antheia have you packed? For the weekend?"

"Packed?" I tilted my head, brows knitted as my gaze darted between the two unfazed girls in their own little bubble, doing their own thing.

Erika finally shifted her gaze back at me, biting in the inside of her check as she violently shook her head so as to move strands of her hair off her face,"yeah for the manor up in Winden" pursing her lips, she continued to dig deep into the bottom of her shoe aisle.

Erika and James bought a manor together a month ago as another 'holiday home'. As if she was already lacking anything of the sort, but the plan to head to the manor after the ball was something I did not hear about. "I already told Adam" her voice was echoed with how deep her head was stuck under the aisle.

Great, no this is great, because what I really need right now is to stay in one place with all of them around, every minute of the weekend. Especially Liam. Lord help me get through this.