𝟐𝟏|𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘

"Psst wake up" Adam softly whispered against my ear, gently nudging me awake like a 7 year old who just pissed their bed

"there's someone standing there"

I shot up awake, screaming till i could feel my throat vibrate, only to find my dickhead boyfriend covering his face with his palm, holding in his unbearable laughter.

It's literally 8am why did i even believe him? hitting him with a pillow, i groaned as i went back to bed.

i don't care what anyone says, i'm sleeping till 1 today. Just as my head hit the soft feather pillow, i could feel the weight of Adam on the other end of the bed, shift off.

Blissful 7 seconds of sleep, until i could feel his warm hands gripping on my legs, violently pulling me off the edge of the bed, "Let's goooo it's sunny outside" he whined. I don't know where the fuck he got this spunk from, but if he doesn't let me be, he'll be joining the rest of the ghosts in this place.

"STOP IT" I yanked at my legs, breaking free from his grip.

I couldn't get much sleep after that, he was impatient to spend the day with me, so he spent the next hour, jumping up and down the bed, to shoving his pinky finger up my nose.

every man in the Kings is a variation of Edward Alexander, neither one of us will never know peace. Now i understand what Rhiannon is talking about, i'm starting to like the days where he was gone for work.

Having barely caught enough sleep, Adam and i joined the rest downstairs.

"BIG MAN" Edward called out, fist bumping Adam as he reached the final step. Big man?

"EW what's that ungodly smell?" i called out, my nose sniffing the air like a dog, my eyes following the coffee table in the living room. "Vodka" A mischievous smile formed on Edward's face, a glass on his hand, he cheered with Liam, whose face was pink like a strawberry and perhaps already tipsy.

"It'a fucking 9 in the morning!" i exclaimed, joining the girls on the couch who clearly had condemened the whole act. "It's happy hour somewhere" James chuckled, sending a kissy face to his fiancée who groused in response.

The three clowns in the Kings plus James spent the next few hours, intoxicating themselves, proceeded by doing the most boring, manliest thing they could possibly do.

Drinking AND pool.

Again.

"I would hate to be a straight man" Rhi mocked, rolling her eyes at the four men, tripping on their feet and obnoxiously yelling each time someone puts a ball into a pocket. However, it's nice to see Adam laid back and having fun again, it's been so long since i saw him just laughing instead of yelling into his phone.

The girls and i explored the Manor together, with Rhiannon holding out a pdf page of the bible on her phone in front of her like a shield, "this is stupid" i giggled, watching her move her phone around like a torch. "I take NO risks"