𝟒𝟑|𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆

Mature themes ahead, skip to the divider if preferred

"Antheia?" a puzzling look on his face, his chocolate brown eyes were questioning me. A brown leather jacket and a white shirt underneath, his signature look, he stood in front of me, his hair slightly pulled backwards. I could see the necklace i made for him hanging over his chest, i felt my heart weaken.

So much has been happening to my god damn heart, how am i not in the ER right now.

"What are you doing here? How did you- get in here?" he was beyond confused, it's as if he saw a ghost, "I came for you"

He eyed me from head to toe, trying to piece together all the questions forming inside his head, "You came all the way for...me?"

Why...is that so hard for him to believe?

"Adam i-" i exhaled deeply, well i'm no longer thinking, it's just words escaping my lips from here. I have been bottling enough, "I'm sorry but this is the stupidest thing you've done oh my god" I groaned, licking my lips in frustration.

Our eyes locked, his brows still knitted, he watched me intently, "And i'm so so sorry, i- for comparing you to your dad- you're nothing like him"

His expression softened, aggressively biting his bottom lip, he took a step forward.

"You're everything- you- you're the best thing that ever happened to me-" i was rambling in what was a mix of despair and happiness at the same time, but more so just relieved to see him again, to be in front of him. To see his face. "You make me happy and no one can ever make me feel the way you do"

"Antheia-" he breathed, his hand slowly reach out for me.

"No listen we-we struggle-we have problems but i don't want to face them with anyone but you" Tears were gliding down my face, all my emotions overtaking me.

A sudden sense of confidence engulfed me, "Now listen here you son of a bitch, i love you, and it'll always be you, we-we're in this tog-" Adam softly chuckled in the midst of his softened expression and glassy eyes, pacing over to pull me by my wrist into his arms. Cupping my cheeks as our gazes met.

"I was gonna come back" He whispered. Chocolate brown eyes comforting me, "I can't do this without you, I was gonna come back"

"Then what the fresh fuck are we doing here in London?" My voice raised, resulting in him to chuckle once more.

Good to know my frustrations are a cause for humor.

"I signed a deal"

His hands slowly dragged down my body wrap around my waist, pulling me in to him. "What?"

"I signed a deal with Sparrow, they take over 30% of King, it's a better deal than Yoon i have-" he exhaled heavily, "the space to move around, less fucking work and i don't lose shit"