𝟏𝟔|𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆

Well i guess liam wont be out anytime soon, its nice to see this working out for him, or hopefully it does

Well i guess liam wont be out anytime soon, its nice to see this working out for him, or hopefully it does. I mean she came all the way from England for him, that's adorable as fuck in my books.

I mean sure, he and I haven't exactly revisited what happened between us that night, just before he flew to England. It just didn't feel necessary to open that door, it would open a whole can of worms and I wasn't sure if he'd leave. Sure it mildly concerns me when he's so daring with me, the girls keep insisting he still has feelings for me but i just don't wanna accept that. Because stupidly enough he could just playing around like Edward does and the last thing I want is for Liam to assume I'm this narcissist with a god complex thinking every mans in love with me.

Liam is my friend, one of my best friends. Rather than me saying that, its just more plausible that i show that we're better as friends instead. And besides, it would be a whole lot of awkward and uncomfortable to have that conversation, although I did make up my mind to tell him straight if things did get...a little out of hand,  but thankfully, Hollis is here.

"Guess who i just met"

I pulled out my phone to text our group chat with the girls. Rhiannon's chat bubble immediately appeared, busily typing away. I can already picture her reaction.

"Omg bitch who?"

"Hollis"

It was already getting dark out, taking my sweet time to walk to the bus stop as my eyes were faltering to peel away from my phone screen.

"Who the fuck is Hollis?"

"Liam's Hollis?" Attentive Erika guessed correctly, which resulted in the girls spamming the chat in all caps. "NO FUCKING WAY" and so on. I knew they were gonna eat this up.

I remember the day they found about Liam's interesting life in the small town in England, after much pestering and poking him to fess up. And of course most of that pestering was done by Edward. And apparently, they did so much more than shop in some flea market.

Oh no no, shy and sweet Liam wasn't as shy and sweet as we all thought. "THEY DID WHAT?" The the girls and i screamed at each other, with Rhiannon being the one to whisper all the juicy details to us, from which she got from her boyfriend, who equally loves to 'spill the tea' as he says.

Yeah, they were naked, on a picnic blanket, on a cliff, in his garden.

I have blissfully emitted those details from my head.

It really is not the Liam we knew a year ago, or was it not the Liam we knew at all?

Privacy isn't a luxury within the Kings. Oh no. Everybody knows everyone's shit, which i guess is one of the reasons everyone's so close to each other. Just a group of gossiping grandmas. It's annoying most times if I'm being honest. This one time i had a pregnancy scare, and everyone knew about it the next day, Edward went so far as to buying baby shoes as a joke. It was stress, that's why I was late. And i also overthink, a lot.