𝟑𝟐|𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

I sighed deeply, it was the day of the supposed deal, where Adam and i had to head to the night club of all places, that he's a sponsor of

I sighed deeply, it was the day of the supposed deal, where Adam and i had to head to the night club of all places, that he's a sponsor of. After i told him about what happened that night in the rooftop, he's been blocking all calls from Rachel and didn't allow her inside the office. He wanted to do so much more, but Rhiannon advised that he should play it cool until the deal was officially off. "Fine, you be violent in my stead" he urged the girls, which is sweet and everything rhi wanted to hear.

The girls barged into the apartment, first to engulf me in hugs and kisses and two bags full of 'professional' clothes as they'd say, to congratulate me on getting the job. As i said, they all just go over the top on everything. But soon after, they started heavily prepping me on what to wear and how to do my makeup, essentially dressing up like those Barbie dress up games for tonight.

It was as if we were prepping for a battle, when i was just seeing Rachel tonight for the first time after i told her off. "You HAVE to be the best dressed tonight" Erika swore, her hair up in a half bun, wearing a pastel cardigan and casual pants, she ran around the room like Tasmanian devil, a pair of heels on her hand and a handbag clung onto her arm.

"Sit straight you shrimp I'm trying to do the curls here" rhi grumbled, a curling wand on her hand, she was styling my hair.

Are they dressing me up for me or do they just want to get back at Rachel so bad, through me? Not that I'm complaining, I'm sitting here on my ass while they run animalistically around the room trying to find the perfect outfit, cue *Roman Holiday*

"This criss cross in the back is cute, wear black"

Popping her head out from the side of the bed, Erika perked up, "No red?" She argued.

"She wore red that night, she'll wear black" tilting, Rhi shook her head.

"RED IS HER COLOR" Erika stomped her feet, i know she's trying to be assertive but she's literally like a little rabbit, it must be so hard for James to take her seriously when she's angry.

"BLACK-"

"GUYS OH MY GOD" I intercepted, although I love that they care so much, this was getting way out of hand, i cant believe they were taking it this seriously, "Dark green"

"Fine" they agreed in unison, picking out a dress in the color i managed to get them to agree, the two were like my personal stylists dressing me like rent was due.

Unfortunately, Adam and i aren't able to go together tonight, as he had to take some officials from Yoon himself, which meant i had to meet him there. The fact that i had to go there by myself was nerve wrecking, Rhiannon was having a dinner with Edward's parents later in the night and Erika promised to be home with James tonight, since he was out of state for a few days. Which meant, i had to go in alone and meet Adam, and face that demoness.

"Fuck him in public, that oughta get her to back off for good" I choked on my water, the three of us on the living room, finally having finished dressing me up, i gotta say, I didn't know i was capable of looking this good, they're so good at what they do.