𝟗|𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

I had to pretend that nothing happened at all as i walked into the King's room, giving everyone an awkward smile as i took my seat next to the girls, who seems extremely pampered and practically glowing

I had to pretend that nothing happened at all as i walked into the King's room, giving everyone an awkward smile as i took my seat next to the girls, who seems extremely pampered and practically glowing. Ugh that should've been me too.

"We kept a spot for you at any day, don't worry" Erika gave me a warm smile, her skin glimmering from the sun light basking through the glass panes, with a view of the city that seemed as if it were from a painting.

Liam's head immediately perked up while conversing with Edward, giving me a small wave with his signature warm smile forming on his lips. He really knows how to comfort someone doesn't he? And he barely even said a word.

Considering they all have their own designated parking spots in different floors of the building, i'm not surprised that they didn't see Adam's car at all.

Last thing i need is for them start howling and teasing from a distance, because of course that happened.

We made sure to never get cosy if they're all even a 10 feet away, the last time we made that mistake was at a getaway we all had to Edward's beach house. Adam and i believed everyone was either drunk or asleep for the night so we got onto the hot tub, and things got extremely steamy. Pun intended.

Not even 5 minutes later we were hounded by Edward's obnoxious hooting and Rhiannon cheering "GET THAT DICK BITCH". With Erika popping open a bottle of champagne from the balcony of her room, pouring herself a glass as she screams, "WE'RE HAVING A BABY KING"

War flashbacks. Yeah, never again.

"So? what happened?"

As you can probably tell from the countless times before, i told them everything. Every detail, every word we shared inside that car. And as always, i was met with loud gasps and wide eyed expressions. A small smirk formed on Rhiannon's lips, "You two just can't keep your hands off each other can you?"

I felt my cheeks warm up, remembering Adam's hands roam throughout my body, his rough kisses as he grabbed me tightly from my waist. I'm never the one to submit, but when he dominates me in times like this, i really lose it. Sorry girls, i have to skip hot girl summer, I'm down bad.

"Well i don't think it's going to be a clean cut breakup since you've been together for so long, i mean my last breakup took a month to end" Erika sighed, reminiscing her time back in England, when she used to have a different boyfriend every fortnight.

I could feel myself in a slump, I didn't expect for a breakup to happen so soon, it's not that I want to either, I just feel helpless. I still love him, just like I always did. And leaving him felt like a part of me is being torn apart. But every-time we come so close to figuring it out, I'm left hanging dry, helpless. He's not giving me a better option.

The door to the room swung open dramatically, prompting all of us to swiftly turn our heads at the loud sound.

Adam stormed in, his jaws clenching as he stomped right towards his 'head chair', which is quite ridiculous if you ask me, just sit on a fucking bean bag like the rest of us.