𝟖|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄

"Ugh why is the sun so loud?" Rhiannon complained, as the three of us headed to the parking lot, fully excited for our spa day

We hopped into Rhi's white jeep, well one of many.

I'm fully prepared to spend the day forgetting about what happened this morning. The drunk call from last night which i barely even remember. I miss you.

I winced, of course i told him that.

It's not that i'm going to avoid him forever, i just need some time to collect my thoughts, so that when we do finally talk to each other, i won't be a crying mess.

What was he even planning to do? asking the girl's to just bring me over to the King's room? His typical demanding behavior is never going to change is it?

"Fuck, i'm outta gas"

"ugh for fuck sake Rhi" Erika exasperated, sliding down the passenger seat window to feel the breeze from the outside. Aggressively fanning herself in the process.

"Let me just call Chris to bring the other car" Rhiannon rummaged through her handbag in search of her phone, her tinted brown hair falling through her shoulders. Chris was the Aster family's chauffeur, he's been around since she was just 5.

I pursed my lips, watching the two girls in front of me as i sat in the back.

Now here's an idea that's probably going to get me kicked out for even suggesting. "Why don't we take the bus? it's just one stop to the Spa"

There was a long silence strumming within the jeep, both girls shared a look before laughing in unison. However, their laughter gradually fade as they realized i was being serious.

"wha- no? He'll get here soon?"

"It's just one stop, why bother? We'll get there fast enough and it'll be fun" i argued, no buses aren't that fun. In fact, at all. But to them? it might be.

And it sure as hell will be entertaining for me. Why not start the day with a bang?

"well..." Erika contemplated, her gaze jumping from me to the heiress on the driver's seat. I can tell she was entertaining the idea, a cheeky grin forming on her face. Meanwhile Rhi's brows furrowed as she watched the two of us in utter disbelief.

"NO?" she protested.

                                   .•° ✿ °•.

"I can't fucking believe you made me get on a bus" Rhi groaned as the three of us entered a very public but less crowded bus to their luck.

Erika was nothing short of starstruck, her eyes widened as she lively looked from left to right in the bus. Her demeanor as if she were taking a private tour in a high end museum. Meanwhile the few people inside seemed unfazed by the two women dressed to the gods standing in front of them.