𝟏𝟐|𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄

Mature themes ahead, skip to the next bold lettering if you do not wish to read

He was holding me tightly within his arms, his kiss deepening by the second. He kissed me as if he was starved, his heavy tensed arms pressing me against his towering body. "I miss you" he breathed, his sleepy chocolate brown eyes calling out for me. He hesitantly pulled away. I watched the muscles in his back shift, his shoulders moving. Heat was pooling in my cheeks, traveling down my neck and back.

A moan escaped my mouth as his lips came crashing into mine once more, fingers burying in his soft hair as his hands gripping tightly at my sides before traveling down. He gripped the backs of my thighs, squeezing to indicate that i must now wrap them around his waist, which of course i did. Adam's tongue snaked into my mouth, making my knees week in the process. He lifted me up with ease, huffing towards his large office table, placing me down gently atop. My lips parted for air but his lips didn't leave mine for a second, teeth and tongue lacing at my neck, fingers digging roughly into my waist. This time wasn't going to be soft, he was yearning for me all to much, all those stares across the kings' room, gripping onto my hand whenever he could. He wasn't going to be gentle, And i didn't want it to be.

My hips ground against his, his grip on me tightening  in response. I sighed at the appreciation the specific act brought, repeating it once more. Adam hurriedly took off his jacket, hesitantly separating himself from my skin. The front of his pants were straining, his breath hot against my neck, sucking against to mark me. I tugged at his hair harshly, slightly pulling his head backwards, making him groan and tense against me.

"Off." He demanded, his all too familiar head of the King's tone coming to play, his eyes darkened as he aggressively tugged at my top.

I did not struggle so much online and in store to find this top in my size just for him to rip it off at this moment. I swiftly removed it on his command, pulling his lips off of mine long enough to aggressively tear off the very expensive and the one good bra that finally fit me, off my chest . With the zip buzzing and the pants sliding down, Adam pressed me close to him.

His eyes stared into mine, the huffing of our breath echoing in the room. Adam's hands gripping on my hips and guiding himself onto me. He groaned when the friction was perfect for the two of us.

He cussed at the sound of my desperate moans. I felt him lined at my entrance, hips jerking in anticipation. Without a second to waist, he found himself stretching in, eyes rolling up in my head as he filled inside, deeper and deeper prompting him to growl against my neck. I let out a shaky sigh, unable to hold still as my legs twitched, wrapped around his waist, my fingers digging deep into his large and tensed back.

"I missed you" i cooed, lips parted against his ear. And that seemed to have set him off. He was rough and fast and perfect, the sounds of my breathy whines filling the room. The chair behind Adam creaked backwards, skin slapped against skin, our bodies moving fluidly, his darkened eyes searching for mine desperately. His lips sloppily landed on mine once before, before tracing down my neck, leaving no place unmarked.