𝟑𝟒|𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑

"Antheia?" his warm kind voice called out for me, bringing me back to my senses

"Antheia?" his warm kind voice called out for me, bringing me back to my senses. The bright white ceiling light burned through my eyelids, struggling to flutter my eyes open, i turned to the direction of his voice.

"Antheia! My love what happened?" Liam ran over me to me with such urgency, dropping to his knees by the cold freezing fridge i was leaning against on the floor.

I was a mess, waddling over to the convenience store, i ended up buying a beer, or two. And here i was on the cold hard floor against the fridge, finishing what's left of the can, the alcohol gliding down my throat, all sense of sobriety diminish within me. I was a fucking distraught mess.

The minute i got to the store, i pulled out my phone sluggishly, having purchased a beer and cracking it open, i dialed the first person that popped into my head, feeling the wavering sense of intoxication hit me with each sip.

He cradled my freezing palms, studying my knuckles, his eyes widening, jaws clenched as he shot a look at me, "Who did this to you? where is he?" he demanded, his face following my disoriented one.

"I did that to h-him" i mumbled, squeezing the can within my palms, rage boiling inside me as my mind recalled the events inside my head over and over again like some karmic punishment.

"He did something to cause that? where is he Antheia?" i shook my head, having already forgotten the man's face i ended up disfiguring right after.

"I'm gonna take a nap here"

The burning sensation of tears pooled on my waterline, having no control over it, they glided down my cheeks one after the other.

"No no no Theia" he waved his arms in an attempt to bring my back to my senses.

His expression softened, concern washing over him, "Let's go home"

I don't know how i got here, how it got this bad.

I was falling in and out of sleep, not passing out, i wasn't that fucked. I was tired, i just wanted to get this night out of my head.

The drive back to my apartment was swift, maybe it's because i was falling asleep every five minutes or so, but i didn't even feel the time go by.

The drive was silent, his hands were tightly over the steering wheel, eyes peeled on the road. He looked tense, as if a million thoughts were flooding inside his head.

"Can you walk?" he whispered to me, helping me out of the car. "Y-yirp"

Dear god this is embarrassing

He let out a chuckle, scrunching his face as he realized i have crossed the dumbass border of drunkness. "Let's take those off so you can walk"

gently placing me down on the hood of the car, he bent down to remove my heels. I could feel his warm fingers caress my skin as he removed the strap. He was slow, probably trying to figure out how these heels even worked, letting out a concerned huff as he squinted his eyes to get a better look of the straps.