𝟐𝟎|𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑

We all got to the manor much later in the night as the ball took much longer than expected

We all got to the manor much later in the night as the ball took much longer than expected. Everyone were practically dragging their feet as they entered the place, with Adam especially, struggling to keep his eyes open by the time we got there.

"This place looks creepier than your castle" Edward's mouth agape, he looked around the inside of the manor along with the rest of us, for some reason it was giving a very 18th century gothic style, with little to no wallpaper and angelic statues greeting us we entered through the massive doors. Wait are those gargoyles?

"Well Antheia found her lair" he continued to joke, eyes widened as he scanned the cherub statue adorning the start of the staircase railing. I really am dressed for the place perfectly this time. "It's cute right?" Erika squealed, pointing at the chandelier that's probably the size of a continent, I wouldn't wanna be below that at any cost. There's something just too eerie about this place its actually making my skin crawl.

I could feel Adam gently pinch my shoulder, gesturing to me that I follow his gaze.

Oh my god, stained glass paintings.

The two of us shared a look, we don't fuck with actual ghosts. This is going to be a long, tiring getaway.

After designating rooms for everyone, which there were an abundance of, Adam and i got the room that faced the back of the manor, which meant we had a clear fucking view of the thick long forest, that is currently covered in a veil of mist. I shut the curtains immediately as we went in. I am in no fucking way, going to see anything creepy, even by accident.

I pouted as i watched Adam crash onto the bed, like literally crash as if he just passed out. Yeah he needs this weekend more than anyone. The silky white sheets wrinkled under his moving body, this idiot really just went to sleep with this tux on.

I struggled to take off his shoes already, but getting on top of him to ease his belt clearly sent him different signals. Half asleep and completely groggy, he place his hands on my waist, a small smile appearing on his lips, "Stop-you're not m-my girlfriend" he muttered, his helpless hands flailing on top of mine.

Huh?

"What?" Brows knitted, i stared at his sleeping face. He'd send aurora a run for her money because he looked almost ethereal just peacefully sleeping under me.

"Y-you're-where's Antheia?" He muttered, scrunching his face, struggling to move his body to mount me over. How much vodka did he have tonight? I facepalmed, if this wasn't so cute, i kinda have an idiot for a boyfriend.

"Adam its me, I'm Antheia" i sighed, using all my might to take off his belt, which was just too hard to do that it actually threw me off of him. He can sleep with his shirt and pants on, that's his problem now.

Changing into my casual clothes felt relieving, that dress was great but coming home after a long night out to take off the heels and the outfit is a different level of satisfaction.