𝟐𝟓|𝐒𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

"Hello? Is anyone home?" An all too familiar voice echoed from downstairs, a voice I've been yearning for, for five whole days

"Hello? Is anyone home?" An all too familiar voice echoed from downstairs, a voice I've been yearning for, for five whole days. Dragging my lazy body out the bed, i found myself practically skipping downstairs.

I haven't actually made the bed since the day he left, and embarrassingly enough, he's the one who does the cleaning. Okay I'm fessing up, I'm the lazy sloth in this relationship, but it doesn't hurt to uno reverse and let the man do the cooking and cleaning for once? Waiting for tamlin to call has taken up all the space in my brain all I've done was stare at the phone. Did Edyth forget about me? Did she see the sweaty ass print I've left on the seat?

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK!" I screamed running downstairs straight into his arms, his bags on the floor and his hair a mess, he looked tired, his eyes barely open, he looked as if he hasn't slept in 84 years.

He was quick to catch me into his arms, grabbing me tightly around my waist, "i missed you" he breathed, nuzzling his face onto my neck. He was warm and he smelt like a meadow. I was flooded with all the sensations i lacked from his presence the past few days, my serotonin skyrocketed. "You're early" i cooed, my gaze looking up to see his soft brown eyes, a warm smile appearing on his face.

"I took the earliest one, i missed you too much" pinching my nose, he landed a soft kiss on my forehead. "I'll have to run to Aster for a bit, but I'll be-"

"Nooooo" i whined, crossing my arms across my chest, pouting. He just got here and now he has to go back, that's just cruel and has to be illegal, this literally falls under overworking. "Just an hour i promise - then I'm all yours" placing his bag on the couch, he gripped onto my wrist, dragging me in for a kiss. But clearly i missed him too much to hesitate, fine King, you won this time.

"Did Edyth call?"

I disappointedly shook my head, i don't know what I'm upset about right now, Adam, or his fathers ex. Either way, they're both doing me dirty.

He sat on the couch, his head leaning backwards, he sighed deeply, calling over to me.

He knows we missed each other too much that i can't really show attitude and hesitate, meekly making my way towards him, i found myself seated on his lap, my legs around his waist, his arms grabbing mine, his eyes studied me.

"I felt every second of being away from you" he breathed, his sleepy eyes reading mine. Pulling me closer to him and landing soft kisses on the side of my neck. "Then don't go" i whispered, watching his expression fade into a disappointed one, his fingers softly digging into my waist with urgency, "I wish I didn't have to"

"Come here" his voice was raspy, barely audible, roughly pulling me into him, his soft pink toned pinks grabbing mine, all teeth and tongue. He wasn't hesitant to prove just how much he missed me, briskly sitting up, his hand snaked up to grab from the side of my neck, his lips violently crash against mine.