𝟑𝟔|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

I felt like i lost myself that night, my brain was still trying to make sense of it

I can't do this anymore

Did we?

we broke up?

I couldn't even clarify with him because he didn't come home yet. He hasn't been home since i went to his suite, i couldn't even reach out to him, he was unapproachable, gone.

My body grew accustomed to my sinking heart, all i did was drag my feet everywhere. Seeing his things laying around the apartment, only made my heart ache, enough that i don't even remember what it was like before to be happy.

I avoided most parts of the apartment, i only frequented the kitchen and the couch, not even the bed, our bed. The empty apartment was drowning me, all i could think about was hoping that he'd come through that door, a smile on his face and his arms reaching out to me. But nothing, the door stayed still, the apartment was still, all but my heart.

The idea of seeing him in the Kings room is wrecking my nerves, my knees felt weak. Today was the day we would see Rachel, i can't imagine how it's gonna go, but most of all, i don't know what i'm gonna do when i see him.

Getting off the bus in front of the Aster and Co. building, i had the sudden urge to run back home, the pit in my stomach making it's presence well known, i felt slight tears pool in my eyes. I'm a fucking mess.

"Hurry up. Adam's floor get up here now" Rhiannon's text flashed across my phone screen, brows furrowing, i had to read it twice.

Rushing into the building, i pounced in to the elevator, my nerves all over the place, i think i might pass out.

Ding

The elevator rang, the doors slide open, expecting me to get the fuck out.

Standing in front to greet me was Rhiannon, her eyes widened upon seeing me, grabbing hold of my wrist and yanking me up to her. "What?" i queried. "It's happening"

I followed her gaze all the way to Adam's office, the door flung wide open, the inside of his office in clear view.

Seeing him made me shudder, he was pacing back and forth, his hair a mess, he was waving his arms frantically.

He was angry.

No, he was seething.

And i've seen him angry before, but this, this is something i didn't know was possible for him.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN PULL A STUNT LIKE THAT OVER ME?" his voice boomed within the floor, making the little to no number of employees cower away in their break rooms, emptying the floor altogether. It's as if a dark mass entombed the area as he yelled, the energy shift dramatically. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"