37

"Shall we make today's training a little harder?" The tired man asked rhetorically, there was nothing to change about the training, it was just going to be hard either way. Though it was fun to joke.

********

"Well today we've rented out the general sports centre for the training. Recently, I've gotten scared of falling asleep. I'm Mera. Look forward to working with you today, too.-" The man's speech was slurred and his eyes were open wider than one should normally keep their eyes open. Hanako couldn't decide if the man was actually scared of sleep or just an insomniac. "- Up until now, these classes......"

Yeah Hanako wasn't going to listen. It wasn't an issue of her not focusing, well, it was, but she really didn't want to listen to the man's voice droning on and on about his life issues. She was much more content getting lost in her thoughts as she remembered how her classmates had just returned from a fight involving the Shie Hassaikai, which also involved the League of Villains.

That left a foul taste in her mouth. 

"SHOTO!-" Hanako jumped in the position that she stood and whipped her head around towards the source of noise. It was Endeavour, she didn't like the man personally, but she had to admit, him just showing up and screaming was extremely hilarious. "-You're not someone who should be suffering a setback in a place like this! Show them why you're in a different league from them!"

Hanako drew a breath in an excited way, not because of the people who'd appeared to have visited, but because of what she was about to do. Did it involve something to do with shouting out something inappropriate? Maybe.

Though before Hanako was even able to start her exclamation, Katsuki had his hand over her mouth, good thing too.

"Whatever you were about to say, don't. You and your dumbass are already on these guys' hit list for gettin' you kicked out." He sighed, his hand still over Hanako's mouth as she giggled endlessly like a mischievous little child.

"Um, everyone, please calm down. May I continue? Anyways....."

Hanako had perfected the fine art of ignoring people, and intended to use that skill for the greater good. Though when Gang Orca walked in, she knew that she actually had to pay attention to him rather than the insomniac.

"You all came today, too, without being discouraged, huh? You failures who were culled out by the easy exam!-" Most stood like soldiers to attention, posture straight and stiff, faces somewhat emotionless; at least that was most. People who went to Shiketsu or UA weren't most. "-There's something I realised from the course up to this point, you are far from being heroes! You lot are lower than the ocean bottom dwellers! You goby fish turds!"

"Sir yes sir!" The majority replied

"I can't hear you!"

"Sir yes sir!" The majority replied once again, though this time it was louder.

"Especially you! Do you even want to be a hero!" Gang Orca asked not so politely to Katsuki.

"First of all, I'm not a turd." Katsuki began before being thrown across the room by Gang Orca.

"You're even worse!" Hanako gasped in fake offense as the man waited for a reply.

"How can I be worse if I'm the same as everyone else?" 

She was promptly thrown across the room. That happened until it was Yoarashi, Todoroki, Camie, Katsuki, and Hanako sitting on the floor like preschool children.

"I know that the four of you have enough combat ability, but that's all you have. Foolish behaviour, like being disrespectful to those who need rescuing. And ignoring the situation around you while competing stubbornly... Today we will put you through a special trial, because what you lot are missing is a heart. Will anyone take hold of the hand you put out? No! Even if they bare their fangs at you, if there is a life there, you must save it!"