38

"It's coming, the school festival." Aizawa announced, getting into his sleeping bag while still standing up. As per most announcements, the class seemed extremely excited for what they called 'normal school stuff'.

"Hang on Aizawa are you sure this is okay?" Kirishima asked, raising his hand.

"Hushhhh Kirishima! Don't you ruin this!" Kaminari hissed to the red-head's question.

"Think about it though! There are villains everywhere right now!" Kirishima replied

"You're right, that's a reasonable point. However there are students here apart from those in the hero course, you get the spot light every year at the sports festival, this if for everyone else." Aizawa replied, in his sleeping bag, all while standing up. "The support course, general studies and don't forget the business course students, this doesn't get as much attention as the sports festival, but it's still a yearly event they all look forward to. Many of your peers are feeling stressed out because of the conditions here at UA, especially the dorm system which had to be adopted because of the hero course." he finished

"You've got a point, I guess when you put it like that it'd be unfair the cancel it." Kirishima sighed as he sat down.

Aizawa still had to announce the new restrictions, which consisted of no one from outside of UA would be allowed to attend. Hanako wasn't bothered particularly, it wasn't really something that affected her.

Iida and Yaoyorozu took their places at the front of the classroom, Aizawa proceeding to take his daily nap. The two heads of the class used the same method of choosing as they did for deciding class rep. Democracy.

"A maid café!"

"That's way too tame! A Topless-" Needless to say, Mineta's suggestion was immediately ceased by Asui.

"A mochi shop!"

"An arm wrestling match!"

"A fun house!"

"A creperie!"

"Disco!"

"A hero quiz!"

"A frog song!"

"Maybe a petting zoo?"

"Soba stall."

"Fight to the death!"

"A mad banquet of darkness."

"A concert." Hanako exclaimed, though it was lost in the sea of many other peoples' shouts.

"Twinkling extravaganza!"

"Maybe a skit?"

"A traditional café!"

"A dance routine!"

"Takoyaki shop."

And that was all of the suggestions, but only one would be the one that would actually be chosen. To begin with, the unacceptable ones would have to be removed, like fight to the death, twinkling extravaganza, banquet of darkness. Those people weren't very happy....

"HuH?" Aoyama gasped in offense.

"So harsh..." Tokoyami sighed in defeat.

"Why'd you even bother asking?" Katsuki growled.

The class was now discussing between themselves and even with Iida screaming "SILENCE" multiple times. No one quietened down.

"Decide what you'll do by tomorrow morning, if you don't we'll go with my idea, an educational lecture." Aizawa said while walking out. That silenced the class.