39

(Disclaimer, I will no longer be following the plot of BNHA as I have an ending planned that doesn't align with the BNHA plot. Thank you for all the reads, votes, and comments (: I love all of you )

"What do we do?" The question had been asked multiple times during this staff meeting, all to be met with the same conclusion.

"I don't know."

You see, there was an issue. That issue, being villains. Naturally, in a world full of super powers and controversy there would always be villains. But the villains were being more of a problem than usual. 

The previous attacks were obviously against UA, though they were out of the blue attacks that UA couldn't have known about, sneak attacks if you will. But this time, this time the villains were teasing UA. Attacking right outside of the school gates, random explosions or attacks on civilians; the worst part was that a note was always left.

That's how the staff knew what, or who the League wanted.

Nedzu was quick enough to figure out who and why after Kamino, it was Hanako. They wanted her back because she was their intel, their spy, the traitor. She was the reason for their success and sometimes their failure. But the light of the success for the League was enough to outshine their failure and it made them realise something, they stood no chance without a spy.

That's why they were here.

"It's a miracle really-" The teachers looked at Nedzu incredulously, how could the man be so positive about something so serious?"- how she hasn't found out. How no one in that keen class hasn't figured it out. Those attacks are beginning to be televised and are also getting increasingly more violent, it has to have raised suspicion."

The staff hummed in agreement. None of the students had said anything. And whether that was concerning because they hadn't noticed what was going on around them, or they were just ignoring it, it was still worrying. 

"If I can add, Yamikumo is smart, but she's also incredibly unaware of what's going on around her unless it's happening right in front of her eyes. To me, it's not that surprising she hasn't noticed." Aizawa added.

"I must agree, this is why I have come to a conclusion. We, under no circumstances can allow our students to find out via the news, or worse, be caught up in this mess. That could cause a rift of distrust and fear. So, I propose that we tell all of our students." Nedzu proposed.

"But Nedzu, isn't that dangerous? If they know that these attacks are related to UA, the media might get hold of it all, and the League might act upon that." Midnight added.

Nedzu took a breath of his steaming tea before speaking "I have thought of that outcome, but realistically, the media already knows that UA is the target of these attacks, it wouldn't change much.

 Though take this into account, say one day, the League launches a bigger attack, one that none of our students are prepared for, only us will have any idea of what's going on and we can't protect a minimum of six-hundred people. Whereas if everyone was aware, if an attack such as that came, we could handle it well. With one-hundred-and-twenty hero course students plus our staff, we would be better off."

"Principal, but what about the other courses?" All Might asked.

"See that's where I have come to a bit of a conundrum, I do not know. All I can suggest is to tell them that they should fight back in any way they can, and we'll handle the back lash of that." Nedzu said, his voice filled with slight guilt and uncertainty.

And so it was decided, an orientation was scheduled.

********

There were many questioned gazes when everyone was gathered outside of UA for an orientation. They had had one not too long ago, just at the start of the Autumn semester, so why was there one now?