The First Day

Today is the day. The first day of high school, George thought. He has never been to this school, and is hoping to meet some friends. George gets ready, and heads downstairs where his mother is.

"Hi mum," said the brown haired boy. "Hello! How'd you sleep? Are you excited for your first day of school?"  "Yeah, I'm pretty excited, I'm hoping to make some friends."  "Sounds great."

George's mother makes him some breakfast. Pancakes, George's favorite. His mother always made them for him, especially when they moved a lot.

She finishes making the pancakes and brings them over to the dining table, where George is sitting.

"Voila," she said. "Your favorite breakfast meal." He smiled. "Ah thank you mum! They look delicious!"  "Enjoy!"

George finishes his breakfast, gets his shoes on and grabs his backpack. He heads to school, right on time, and checks in with the principal. "Hello sir," said the brown haired boy. "I am new here, and my name is George Davidson." "Ah yes, hello young man! I'm glad you can make it here today. My name is Mr. Dichalt. Let me show you around."

The principal shows George around and gave him his schedule. George quickly reads it over seeing what classes he has. As they are walking along the long hallways, he notices a group of three boys talking with each other in the lunch room. The first boy, blonde hair, not short but not long either, it is perfect length. And he has bright green eyes. He is wearing a green hoodie, and some grey sweatpants. The second boy has brown short hair, just like his own. He is wearing a sweatshirt with a fire logo and a pair of black shorts. The third boy has brown hair as well. He is wearing black sweatpants and a purple and greenish hoodie with a rectangular swirled logo on it.

Mr. Dichalt notices that George seen the boys laughing all together having a great time. So, he decides to show him around the lunch room, even though there wasn't much to show other than some tables. He introduces the three boys to George. "Hello boys. How are we doing today?" "Good!" The three boys responded, all with the same answer at the same time letting out a small laugh.

Mr. Dichalt spoke. "This is our new student, George Davidson. He is-" George accidentally cut him off. "Um it's just George." All three boys looked at him, as well as the principal with a strange look. A thirty second silence broke out. "Please just call me George, I'm not a fan of last names." George let out a faint laugh. The three boys laughed and agreed to call him George. The principal continued to show George around for the rest of the remainder of the school day, introducing him to the teachers.

Finishing their tour, George and the principal stand before the entrance doors. "Thank you for showing me around today Mr. Dichalt, I really appreciate it and I'm excited to start my first day of school tomorrow." "I'm glad you are excited, see you tomorrow George, talk over your schedule with your parent or guardian and call the school if you need anything or have any questions." "Okay thank you, have a great rest of your day," He walked out the doors.

And so George leaves the school grounds, walking home. The walk was not far, so he thought he would save the trip for his mother, which was most likely working anyways. As he walked, he thought about that group of the three boys in the lunch room. He thought deeply about the blonde one. It was nice of them. I'm hoping to see them tomorrow. As he stopped walking for a moment, he realized he never asked for their names. They knew his, but he does not know theirs.

He arrived at home, and greeted his mother telling her all about his day. She was glad her son had a great first day, especially since he hadn't in a while. They went over his schedule together, and planned it all out for his official first day tomorrow.

George then walks upstairs, and heads to his room. He gets bored after staying on his phone for awhile while sitting on his bed. He decides to log onto Minecraft, a video game he plays but he doesn't want people from school to know he does, since he could get judged. He mines getting some ores and raids a village collecting the hay bales and crops for food. He builds a house, and decided to log off since it was now 9:08pm.

George gets ready for bed, still thinking about those three boys names. What could they be? He thought. And he ends up falling asleep thinking about it.

_____

Hi hi so this is my first story and I dont know if its good or not- Please give me feedback :))