Official Day

George woke up at 6:23am for his official first day of school today. He plans on asking about the boys names he saw in the lunch room yesterday, and seeing if he has any classes with them.

George walks to the bathroom and brushes his teeth as well as brushes his hair. He looks in the mirror and fluffs his hair the slightest. He then walks back to his room and changes from his pajamas into his clothes. He puts on sweatpants and a black t-shirt that has a small smile face on the back of it. George walked downstairs to a stack of pancakes along with a note on the table. The note reads:

Hey George!
I had to run to work early this morning but have a great day at school today, love you!!
Love, mum

George eats his pancakes, then puts on his shoes after. Grabbing his backpack he heads to school. He realized he still had to walk so he left a few minutes earlier to get there in time.

Excitedly, George walks to his first period class. English. As soon as George gets to class, he sees there is two seats left open. One behind a kid he has never seen before, and one behind the blonde boy. Seeing each other, they make slight eye contact and both wave. The green eyed boy signals George over with a hand gesture, showing to come sit behind him. He walked over to the seat behind the boy.

"Hey! It's George right?" Said the blonde boy. "Yeah, that's me alright. May I ask, what is your name?" "Aha my name?" He chuckled. "Yes. Is that a problem?" George laughed as well. "Nah it's all good. The names Clay, but I prefer Dream. That's what my best friend sapnap calls me, like I call him sapnap, but his name is Nick."

Dream, thought George. What a name. Clay is nice, but I who knows why he goes by Dream. Maybe he just likes the nickname.

"So I'm guessing one of the boys from your group in the lunch room was sapnap. Which was the other?" George asked. He was clearly waiting for an answer. "Yeah, it was me, Sapnap, and Karl. Sapnap was the one wearing the fire logo, and Karl wears the multi-colored hoodie." Spoke Dream. "Thanks for filling me in, I really appreciate it." He smiled. Dream smiled back. "Nice smile shirt by the way. Matches my hoodie." He grins. "Oh yeah! I must've not realized it when I put on my shirt this morning..it was really early OK." Dream laughed.

"Ahem. Gentlemen. Are you ready to start the class now? I see you are very talkative for your first day Mr. Davidson. As well for you Clay. Always been talkative." Said the strict English teacher, Mrs. Hagran. "Yeah we are," said Dream. "Oh and by the way, its Dream, not Clay." The teacher scoffed as she walked back to the front of the class. She instructed for the class to open up their booklets to page one, going over the classroom expectations.

The bell rang, indicating for the next period to start.

"Well George, I can say, you made first period way better than it has been." "Thanks I guess." George smiled, practically blushing the slightest, hoping he wouldn't realize. Dream didn't assume much of anything. "See ya later dude." Says Clay as he runs down the long hallway. "Byee!"

And so on the day goes. Lunch finally arrives. He hopes he has lunch with at least Dream, Sapnap, or Karl. He scopes out the lunch room seeing a familiar multi-colored hoodie in the distance. George walked over and sat. Karl wonders who sat next to him, but then realized it was George.

"Hey George! I remember you from the lunch room yesterday." He let out a short laugh. "Hey! you must be Karl right?" Asks George. "Yup! I'm guessing Dream told you my name?"  "Yup"

George and Karl chat some more when all the sudden someone comes up to them. The person had to have been a grade above them since they looked older. They have bright pink hair and is vert tall based on George and Karl's heights. Karl knew what was happening, yet George was clueless.

The pink haired being talks to Karl.

"Hey Karl. What is for lunch today? I'm sure what you got there is for me of course." Says the tall boy. "No. No techno this is my lunch. You can't keep taking it OK." Karl quickly added.

George zoned out, thinking. Techno. So that's his name.

Techno snaps. "What did you say to me you little guy? HUH. You are going to give me your lunch, whether you like it or not. I don't give choices." Karl became speechless. Meanwhile, George zoned back in. He saw what this Techno kid was doing to Karl. He was basically bullying him.

George couldn't just let his new friend be manipulated by Techno so he stepped in. "Hey dude. Don't yell at Karl like that. It's not your lunch so back off. Buy your own." He snapped. Techno looked strangely at George. A unfamiliar face he has yet to see has just told him to back off. And so he did. He scoffed and slowly backed away leaving Karl still with his own lunch.

"Thanks a lot man! I've never seen anyone stand up to Technoblade like that before." Karl stated. And it was the truth. No one ever thought someone could. "Huh. What a dude am I right. Like buy your own lunch." George laughed. Karl joined.

Dream stood on the outskirts of the lunch room perimeter. He watched the whole showdown between Technoblade, Karl, and George. He was amazed how George handled it so great, and really stuck up for his friend.

And so the day ended. George, Karl, and Dream all met up after school ended, and they chatted. Sapnap, did not go to school that day, since he decided not to get out of bed today. Karl left as his mother picked him up. So it just left Dream and George together.

"Hey George," said Dream, "what you did today, during lunch I mean, was really nice of you. You helped out Karl." George froze. "Wait Dream. You saw that?!" "Of course." He chuckled. "I saw it while passing classes. Sucks I don't have lunch with you guys, but maybe I can arrange a class switch to be with you guys." Dream says as he smiles. "Yeah, that would be cool." He smiled as well.

"Well Dream, bye" He waves. "See you tomorrow!" "Bye Georgie!" As Dream grins while letting out a small laugh. "What-" He laughed while yelling from a little down the sidewalk. Dream let's out a tea kettle laugh. One that George has never heard before.

________

WC: 1158

I hope you are enjoying this :]
dw it gets better :)