Compromised

George paces his bedroom floor talking to himself. He wonders if he should actually ask Dream. "No. I am doing this." George says to himself. He opens his bedroom door and yells for Dream.

"DREAM!"

Dream, being downstairs, hears George yell. "I'M COMING!" He says as he rushes up the stairs. He gets to George's room. "What's up?"

"Shut the door. I want to talk to you. Please." George says as he sits on the edge of his bed.

"Ok..." Dream says as he shuts the door. He sits next to George. "Last time you said we needed to talk it didn't end up well.."

"Yeah yeah." George says. "But this time it's a good thing. Well..I hope.."

"Okay. Shoot." Says Dream looking at the brown haired boy in front of him.

George takes a deep breath in and out. "Okay here goes nothing." He says quietly. "Dream, I know you stream Minecraft, and make money from it, a lot of money...but I was wondering if I could stream with you sometimes? Y'know like I can make a channel or something and we could stream playing our favorite game, together..?" George says. "But if not, then yup, no worries. No pressure. I was just asking." He says quickly again. "I thought if I made enough money, I could move back and be with you, and the group again."

Dream thinks, then looks at George. "Wait George, that's actually a really brilliant idea! We could make money, have fun together, and play our favorite game!" Dream says happily. "This is like our little compromise." He says as he smiles.

"Yeah," says George. "So what do you think my channel should be called, or whatever we would do?" He asks.

Dream responds. "Hmm, well, whatever you do you should have Georgenotfound as your name. It fits perfectly since that's your tag."

"Okay!" George says excitedly. "Sounds perfect." He smiles.

___

5:27pm.

"BOYS, DINNER IS DONE!" George's mother yells from downstairs. "COME!"

"Dream!!" George says. "Dinner c'monnn! Wake up you sleepy head."

Dream speaks muffled. "Geeoorrgee. What is it that you need?"

"Dream, dinner is done. Come on before it gets cold." George says pulling him out of bed.

"Uh George, when did you get so strong?" Dream asks while laughing.

"Oh come on now! I've picked you up multiple times before." George says smiling. Dream smiles back. "So come, let's go." George says opening the door. They walk down the stairs and sit at the dining table. Drista and George's mother are sitting as well.

"Seems like you guys are on good terms now." Said Drista as she ate a fork-full of pasta.

Dream choked on his water.
"Yeah." Said George. "Wait- what?!"

"Shut up Drista." Dream said after he stopped choking.

Drista laughs.

They all sit and eat, making jokes and just talking in general. Everyone picks up their plates and goes to the sink. "So, how did everyone like dinner?" Asked George's mother.

"It was delicious!" Said Drista.

"Yeah, thank you Mrs. Davidson. It was great." Dream said.

"Mhm, great as always mum! Thank youu!" George says hugging her. "How's work?" He asks.

"Im glad you all liked it!" She says. "Oh right! It's going good! They just gave me the official doctor label in the hospital. Whoop whoop, no more nurse. I've ranked up." She says whilst smiling. "Thank you for asking honey."

"Of course mum!" George says. He turns to Dream. "How long are you and Drista staying for?" He asks.

Drista responded. "We are staying for a couple days since we are on a break-day. It's for some holiday." She says.

"Mhm." Dream says.

"Okay!" George says. "Hmm, Drista would you want to sleep down here on the couch or upstairs in my room on the floor?" He asks her. "And Dream, are you sleeping in my room?"

"Yeah sure." Responded Dream.

"I'll sleep on the couch George. If that's okay." Drista says.

"Okay!" George says responding to Dream. "And yeah, no worries Drista."

George's mother cuts into their conversation. "Hey, I'm going to head to sleep, I have a big day at work tomorrow. George, you are off from school since it's a holiday. You can spend the day with Dream and Drista. It's officially June first tomorrow guys!" She says.

"Okay!" All three of them responded. "Love you mum! Goodnight!" Says George.

"Love you too George." She says. "Goodnight everybody." George's mother says walking upstairs to her room.

___

10:37pm.

A few hours passed. Dream, George, and Drista played some Minecraft on George's PC in his room. They all laughed when Drista tried to water jump, but failed miserably.

"Drista you suck at this game." Dream says whilst laughing.

"Oh my bad Clay, I'm going to practice extra hard now." She says.

George, Dream, and Drista all laugh. Drista speaks up. "Okay okay, Ima head to sleep. I'm tired from staring at a screen for so long." She said giggling.

"Okay, you all good down there by yourself?" Asked George.

"Yup!" She says.

"Okay, if you need anything, just text me or Dream, or just come up to the room." George says.

"Alright." Drista says as she gets to the door. She walks downstairs and settles down on the couch.

"Well Dream, we should probably head to sleep, dont'cha think?" George says.

"Sure. But could I kiss you? I miss those." Dream says.

George giggles. "Sure Dream, sure."

"Yay!" Dream says. "Now c'mere." He says pulling George's waist close to his. He kisses George's soft lips, over and over. "I missed this." He says breathless.

"Mhm, me too." George says kissing Dream again.

They continued to kiss, then sat on George's bed looking at each other. They kiss one last time, then snuggle underneath the covers together. George and Dream fell asleep.

11:11pm.

_________

WC: 976

Thank you all for 400 reads! It makes me happy :)

I hope you enjoy this update, eee!

Enjoyy