Flew

As a few days passed, the flight back to New York grew closer. The four, Dream, George, Drista, and his mother would all be traveling back tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day.

"Alrighty," George's mother says. "You guys ready to have one last sleep in this house before leaving early tomorrow morning?"

"Yup!" Dream said. "Yeaah!" Drista says. "Mhm!" George added.

"Okayy! Well goodnight!!" She said as she walked up to the stairs. They replied goodnight back.

George turns to face Dream and Drista.

"We get to see Sapnap and Karl and Techno!!"

"I knowww!" Dream says.

Drista spoke up. "I don't have much friends in New York.. Lani is my bestie and we are becoming distant." She frowns.

Dream puts his hand in her shoulder in reassurance. "Dri, you have both your friends here and back at New York. C'mon they love you!"

"Yeah I guess." She shrugs. "Thanks Clay."

"Anytime sis"

She smiled.
-

Still being dark outside, George's alarm goes off. He shoves his hand around as his eyes were still closed searching for where the annoying sound was coming from. Finally shutting off the blaring sound, he dozes off.

Half an hour passes.

"DREAM!" George said as he jumped out if the covers.

"AHH WHAT?" He said as he got scared from his light sleep.

"WE SLEPT IN!"

"OH SHIT"

Quickly scrambling through their things and putting the extra stuff lying around into their bags, they finally get settled. They headed out the door and left to the airport.

Going through security and baggage claims, the four of them get to their boarding zone.

Handing their boarding passes to the women standing behind a small podium, they begin to walk down the passage way to the plane.

George taps the outside of the plane with his hand then walks in.

They get to their seats. George and Dream were in B2 and B3, and Drista and George's mother were in C5 and C7.

"Dang we are one seat away." Drista mentioned.

"Mhm." George's mother responded. "But.. that's because I bought another ticket which is seat C6."

Drista got curious. "But why?"

"You'll see." She said as she smiled then faced the boys to see them chatting.

In a matter of seconds, a person in a yellow hoodie over their head sits in C6. They were looking down the whole time.

"Um.." Drista said as she tapped their shoulder. "You ok?"

The hood pops off leading a smile to come across Drista's face.

"NO WAY! LANIIIII"

"YES WAYYYY!"

They hugged in excitement. Dream looked over to George's mother and mouthed a word. "Thank you." She nodded then carried on with the magazine she was reading.

"That was nice of her!" George said.

"Yeah. Drisra looks really happy, and I'm happy for her."

"Yeah"

George puts his head onto Dream's shoulder and drifts off to sleep.
-

A slight rock of turbulence shakes George up from his sleep. He looks around to see Dream on his phone scrolling through his feed.

"Hiya"

Dream looked away from his phone.

"Well hello sleepy head. How'd ya sleep?"

"Fine until I woke up" he said as he laughed.

As time passes, the pilot of the plane began with his announcement about how the plane was minutes from landing and that the passengers should all buckle their seat belts once again.

The plane began to go in a downhill motion as it were landing. Reaching the ground, the passengers all clapped in joy of the pilot's expertise in flying.

Everyone walks off the plane grabbing their luggage from the belt and heading home.

George's mother and the four of them all walked to the nearby sidewalk waving for a taxi. Signaling it, they all get in.

"21 Yorkan Drive please." George's mother said to the driver as he nodded. He began to drive.

Arriving at their address, George's mother pays the taxi man then gathers with George, Dream, Drista, and Lani. She grabs her house key out of her bag then proceeded to unlock the door.

Stepping inside they all look at the dust covered floors and the left-over covered furniture that stood around.

"Wow. I remember this place so vividly." George spoke.

"Yeah."

George's mother spoke up.

"Oh so hey George, you Drista and Dream can go to his house to see his family or go see your friends. Whatever is good for y'all."

"Okay!," George said. "Where to guys?"

Drista added in. "I mean like I haven't seen mom and dad in like a month Clay.."

"True true. Would you want to stop there? George you could come or stay it doesnt matter. You too Lani."

Drista nodded. George added in. "I'm gonna help my mum over here and stuff so when you wanna meet up with Sap, Karl, and Techno, hit me up by calling or something."

"Um I'll come I guess!" Lani said.

"Alrighty!" Dream said. He kissed George on the forehead as a bye-but-see-you-later kiss.

"Byee"

Dream, Lani, and Drista responded back saying bye. They walked out the door.
-

WC: 838

OK OK SO I KNOW ITS SHORTER THAN USUAL!! AND SORRY- there wasn't a lot I wanted to include into this chapter, but I have some ideas for the nexttt

THANK YOU FOR 1K READS WOW ❤

as always please drop some ways you would want to see this end?? Idk when I want it to end but I just need some ideass   (I will credit you if i use; dm me or comment)

enjoyy