Always and Forever

Called Text is quotated with double marks and bolded. [ ie. "" ].

______________________________

Dream and George finish packing, then carry the bags downstairs. Drista returns home from the mall with Lani.

"Thank you George for helping me pack." Dream says.

"Of course," he smiles. "Anytime." George says.

Dream notices Lani and Drista sitting down on the couch about to watch a movie. George looks into the direction of Dream's looking, noticing that as well. The girls are scrolling seeing what to watch.

Dream speaks up. "Ahem. Drista?"

Drista and Lani both look backward, seeing George and Dream standing there.

"Oh hi Dream!" Says Drista. "This is Lani, Tubbo's sister. We are picking out a movie, wanna watch with us?" She asks.

Dream looks shocked. "Uh Drista we have a plane to catch in two hours. We are supposed to be on the road right now to the airport." He says.

"Oh my god I totally forgot- Lani I'm sorry!"

Lani spoke up. Her voice was sweet and soft. "No worries! See ya!!" She said as she walked out the door and went home.

Drista ran after her. "Lani want a ride??" She said as she stuck her head out the door.

"Nope all good!" Lani said up the sidewalk.

Drista nodded and waved then pulled her head back in and shut the door. Dream sighed and George smiled.

"Well George, I unfortunately have to leave now. I wish I could stay. Always and forever."

Drista pulled out her phone.

George hugged Dream and whispered into his ear. "I love you. Always and Forever." He said as went into kiss Dream on cheek. George pulled away from Dream. "Keep in touch with me?" He asked.

"Of course Gogy." Dream said as he walked his and Drista's bags to the Uber car.

George walked out with them to the car. As they got in he waved to them. A few tears ran down George's face seeing that the love of his life was leaving him once again. He just wanted Dream to stay by his side. Always and forever.

George walked back into his apartment complex and walked up the stairs till he eventually got to the right houseroom. He thought to him self. Only one week of school left then it's the summer. The summer full of love and fun. George smiled.

______________________________
*time pass*

George played Minecraft on his PC to pass some time. Before he knew it his mother was home.

George heard a knock on his bedroom door. Opening it, he sees his mother holding a pizza box.

"Pizza?" She said.

"Yess!" George says excitedly.

George and his mother walk down the stairs and into the dining room. Setting down the pizza box, both George and his mother take a slice.

"So mum," George says. "How was work today?" He asks as he takes another bite of his pizza slice.

"Oh thank you for asking honey." She said. "It was great. How was your day?" George's mother asked him.

"It was good until Dream had to leave for his flight back." George says. A slight frown appeared on his face.

"Oh George, I didn't know he left so soon." George's mother said as her neutral face turned into a frown. "I was going to tell you this later on, but I never sold that house we stayed at before we moved. Never put it on the market actually." She says. "So I thought we could go there for the summer. Y'know, think of it like a vacation house."

George looked at his mother. "No way! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" George said as he hugged his mother tightly.

"Of course honey." She said as she smiled.

-

George and his mother finished eating their pizza and went separate ways. George's mother walked to the kitchen and cleaned up a bit, then watched some TV only to fall alseep on the couch. George went and headed to his room. He sat on his bed and scrolled through his collage of Dream's photos in his camera roll. He missed him, you could tell. After doing that for some time, George ended up falling alseep on his bed.

So for the night, both George and his mother ended up falling alseep.

-

3:54am.

George woke up. He had a dream about him and Dream. But in this case, it was not a good one. It wasn't like those nice ones he usually had, it was a nightmare. It was about how Dream would get into a terrible accident on his flight back. George didn't have a good feeling about it so he immediately called Dream.

Dream answered.

""Hi George! You ok?""

""DREAM! ARE YOU ON
THE PLANE?""

""Uh yeah George?
Why?""

""I had a dream the plane
crashed..I just wanna make
sure you're ok.""

""I am. Don't you
worry about me. I
love you.""

""I love you too.""

""Bye Gogy.""

""Bye Dreamy.""

And so George and Dream's call ended. Dream was okay, and nothing happened. George went back to sleep easily knowing that his boyfriend was safe.

______________________________
* the next morning *

George wakes up and hears the TV on downstairs. Getting out of bed, he walks down the stairs and sees his mother with her hand over her mouth staring at the television.

"Mum?" George said in a groggy voice.

George's mother quickly turned around and saw her son standing beside her. "Oh George.." She said in a nervous voice. She sounded as if she had been crying.

"W-what mum.." George said as he looked at the TV. The television said it all to George. He is devastated.

George began to cry. He saw what the news had uncovered and what has happened. George spins to his mother who grabs him in for a hug. Both of them crying, standing in the middle of the living room.

As they hug, the news reporter said something that caught both their eyes.

"The survivors of the crash have been airlifted to the nearest hospital which is here in Chicago."

George looked at his mother, who then looked at him.

"Mum. We must go. Please." George said as he was still crying. "Please."

George's mother looked at her son and agreed. "Of course honey. Of course."

She kept hugging her son.

________

WC: 1089

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A WHILE, I WAS SICK!

I will continue to post as quickly as I can, SORRY FOR THE WAIT!

As always, thank youuuu for reading!
THANK YOU FOR 700 READS!

What do you think happened 🤔

Enjoyy