Thoughts

(TW: some cursing)
Texts are bolded with double quotation marks [ ie. "" "" ]
Thoughts are italicized
____________________________

Dream, Lani, and Drista all begin to walk to the house. After all, George's road was just a walk to the split then they would be at the road to Dream's house.

I haven't seen my parents in weeks.. Dream thought.

I miss mom and dad.. but I'm excited to introduce Lani to them.. Drista thought.

Whoohoo Drista's parents!.. Lani thought as well.

As they walked, getting to the split they take a small break from walking. All three if them could basically see Dream and Drista's house from a far. They were so close.

"Are you guys excited?" Dream asked.

"Yes!! I'm going to give mom and dad a hugeeee hug!"

"I'm excited to meet your guy's parents" Lani added.

"Alright. Are you all good to start walking again?"

Both of the girls responded yes as they began to walk again.
-

Reaching the house, Dream knocks instead of just walking right in. The door is usually never locked.

Did I just... knock? I never knock.. why did I knock?..

As Drista and Dream's mom walks to the door, she opens it and immediately gasps in excitement.

She had her two children, minus the one already in college, standing right in front of her once again.

"Oh my! It's been so long!!" She said as she grasped the both of them into a tight hug. "I missed you guys"

Drista didn't let go for a minute. Finally letting go she spoke up.

"I missed you too mom!"

"Missed ya too," Dream added.

Drista spoke again. "Mom, where is dad?"

"Oh he's at work, but he'll be home soon!"

"Okay!" Drista said. "Oh also, this is Lani! She is my best friend. We met in Chicago."

"Hello Lani!" Drista's mother responded.

"Hii"

"Mom, is it okay if Lani stays with us?" Drista asked politely.

"Yes of course."

"Thank you!"

Finishing up their conversation, all of them walk inside and settle in. Drista speaks as she talks about how she missed home, Dream spoke about him and George, and Lani spoke about herself and her family.

Dream and Drista were excited to be back home. Home with their family. Drista was especially excited that Lani was there to join.

____________________

George and his mother unpack all the boxed up things they had with them and from off the truck that had just came.

George was very excited to be back here in New York. He especially couldn't wait to see his friends.

He and his mother unpacked everything then quickly fell to the soft couch beneath them.

"Ah finally, rest." George's mother said.