Clearing Out

( TW- cursing)( called/texting is quoted in two quotation marks and bolded [ ie. "" ]
_____________________________

"Mum should I start to pack?" George asked his mother who had just gotten off the phone with the owner of their apartment.

"Yes George. Have Dream and Drista help you if you want." She smiled. "I've gotta make a call to book our airplane."

"Okay!" George responded. "Dream, Drista, would you like to help?"

"Hmm nah." Drista says as she faces back the television.

"Drista!" Dream says. "And of course George."

"What Clay??"

"That was rude.." Dream said as he crossed his arms.

"Oh my god it was a joke! Of course I'll help. C'mon you slow pokes let's go." Drista says as she hops off the couch and walks up the stairs.

"Pft okay miss gurl."

"Clay!"

Dream wheezed. "Sorry sorry."

George added in to their conversation. "I don't know Drista, I think that was pretty hot."

"Geeorgee" Dream said in a non-changing voice. "I like this new you.." He smirked.

"Mhm.."

All three of them arrive at George's bedroom, opening the door.

"Oh my god if you guys are going to be like that I'll leave..you can have the room to yourselves!" Drista says.

"Okay okay first of all, no. And second, no." George says.

"Yeah Drista get your head out of the gutter. Nothing is going to, or has, happened." Dream says. "Now you're staying and helping us pack."

"Finee. But im playing music."

"Okay!"George said excitedly.
-

Packing up George's things, the three of them finish about an hour and a half to two hours later. They head downstairs and see that George's mother is still on the phone.

"Hi mum." George says in a low voice so that he didn't intrude on her conversation with the other person on the phone.

"". . Yeah I'm sorry. Yes I will be moving with my son. . ."" George's mother nods. "". .Yes I will be leaving the Chicago hospital and going back. Yes I know. I know. ."" She looked confident in what she was saying. "". .Yes. Okay thank you. Have a nice day. Alright. Okay. Bye bye. Bye."" She hung up.

"Well guys, its official! We are moving back George!" She said as she smiled.

George hugged his mother tightly. "So we finished packing. Do you need any other help?"

"Hmm. I have everything else good here, why don't you go say bye to your friends? Tub?- uh Tom?- umm Boo?-.. I can't seem to remember their names.."

"Oh yeah! Tubbo, Tommy, and Ranboo!" George said back to her.

"Yes them!"

"Okay, Dream would you wanna come with me?" George asked him.

"Uh no it's okay. They are your friends." He says as he gives off a small smile.

"Dream.." George said as he moved closer to him. George grabbed his hands and held them tightly. "I love you, and only you. No one else."

Without hesitation, Dream pulled George into a kiss. He didn't care. He only thought about George, and what George had said. They kissed right there in the middle of the living room in front of Drista and George's mother.