The Day Before

Dream stared at his sister. "What do you mean?" He asked worried.

Drista looked at Dream. "I mean, take me with you. I see you packed a bag, and based on what I heard outside my bedroom door, you want to leave." She says. "Plus where would you even go?"

Dream mumbles underneath his breath. "Chicago."

Drista's eyes widened. "Chicago?!" She says shocked. "Is...is that where George is going?"

"Drista I don't need to tell you anything." Dream says.

"Yeah, but I want you to. I want you to talk to me." She says looking at her brother.

He looks back at her and sighs. "Yeah Drista. Chicago. And that's where George is moving." Dream says. "I want to leave, I want to be with him, but I don't want to abandon you and mom...and..dad."

"What do you mean?" She says sarcastically. "I'd be going with you, it would only be mom and dad we would leave."

"Drista, I'm serious." Dream says looking at her.

"I am too, Clay. I am too." She says back to him.

"I don't even know if I would go anyways. I'd have to ask George and his mother which is a lot, so I just have to stay in this 'wonderful' home." Dream says sadly.

"That's okay Clay." Drista says. "Oh I heard you were grounded?!" She asks.

"Yeah..but...well...I'm of course going to sneak out a couple of days. At night. I need to see George before he leaves." Dream says.

"Oo can I come?!" She asks excitedly.

"Pfft. Maybe." Dream says.

"Yay!" Responds Drista.

__________time skip five days_________
_______________________________________
                    *George's Pov*
_______________________________________

Tuesday.
4:32pm.

"George, you have everything packed right?!" Yells George's mother across the hallway.

"Yeah! I'm going to do a check though!" He yells back.

"Okay!" States George's mother.

George does a check around the house. Everything is good. He starts  to load the boxes into the truck. His mother and him were traveling over plane, while their belongings traveled in the truck across roads. About one hour later, George finishes adding the boxes into the truck. He walks back inside his house and looks around. It's an empty building now. His mother walks over to him and hugs him.

"Tomorrow's the big day!" She says.

"Yup!" George says back to her.

6:43pm.

Both George and his mother finish looking around. George goes to his room. While he is sitting on his bed scrolling through his feed on his phone, he hears tapping on his window. He gets nervous not knowing what it could be. He slowly goes to it and pulls the blind away quickly. He sees two familiar figures, both blonde and emerald eyed. He smiles, opening the window.

"Hey!" George says launching himself forward into a hug with Dream.

"Hey Gogy! I missed youuu!" Dream says hugging him tightly.

"I missed you too!!" George said to Dream. "Where have you been?" He asks.

Dream replies. "I've been grounded, sadly." He says. "But I am he-" George cuts him off with a kiss. They both kiss all in the moment, when all the sudden Drista makes a noise with her voice.

"Ahem." Drista says looking at the two boys kissing in front of her. "Yeah, this is sweet and all, but I didn't come to watch a show." She says giggling.

They both pull back. "Yeah whatever Drista." Dream says rolling his eyes.

George spoke up. "Oh right. Hey Drista!" He says. "Why did you come?"  George asks.

"Well to say hi to you duh!" She says. "I thought I'd get one more window chat before ya left."

"Thanks." George says as he laughs.

____

9:54pm.

"Well George," Dream says, "me and Drista should get going so it doesn't look like we've been gone."

"Okay!" George says right before leaning in to give Dream one last kiss before he leaves. "I love you Dream. Make sure you facetime me pleaseeee!"

"Of course Gogy. Love you too!" Dream says leaving with Drista through the window.

George closes the window watching them run back to their house. He waves and they wave back. George decides to get ready for bed since he had to be up early for his flight tomorrow. After doing his night routine, he hops in bed and falls alseep.

_____

4:29am.

George's mother walks into George's room waking him up for their flight. George wakes up and gets ready. Both him and his mother do one more sweep of the house making sure they have everything. After they checked, they got in the car and drove to the airport. Once they got there, they went through security, got their boarding tickets, then stopped to get breakfast at one of the places in the airport. George gets pancakes, which were not as good as his mother's of course, but where still good, and his mother got a coffee and cookie. An hour passes and they hear their plane number get called. They go to the gate and board.

"Whelp George, here we are sitting on the plane to Chicago." His mother says to him.

"Yeah, a long flight too." George says.

"Mhm." She says. "Get some sleep if you want."

"I will probably do so." George says. "But maybe in a little."

"Okay."

The flight consisted of four hours. After an hour or two, George falls alseep. His mother just looks at many magazines throughout the plane ride. Sooner or later, the plane landed. George's mother wakes up George and they walk off the plane together.

They were officially in Chicago.

_______

WC: 924

They in Chicago nowww

As always ty for reading
Once again it's 3:55am so I will be sleeping now hahaha

THANK YOU FOR 200 READS!

Enjoyyy