New Unrequited Love

(TW: there is some cursing)
_______________________________________

George and Karl, still in the bathroom, talk to each other. After chatting, George is alright. They throw a few laughs out there time and time making jokes. Outside the bathroom stands Dream. Sapnap left him, heading to class since he missed the first two periods. All four of them did. Dream sits against the wall with his legs scrunched up to his chest. He waits for George to leave the bathroom. He must talk to him, especially after what Sapnap hinted towards him. After a few minutes, George and Karl leave the bathroom. They see Dream sitting. Dream stands up quickly.

George stares and Karl. "Well George, I'll see you later." Karl says as he walks away from him. He heads to class.

"Bye Karl." George says as he regrets the moment to look at Dream. He turns to Dream.

Dream tries to speak. "George I-" George cuts him off.

"No Dream, listen." George says seriously, as he wasn't really happy this time. "I don't know what just happened, and I never want to see it again. On Sunday, you were all nice and," George trails off. "You were Clay." He says as he looks down. "And before, you were something totally different. Seeing you like that... I don't know.. changed how I see things between Us."

Dream looks at George. He sees what he's done, and exactly what George meant when he said 'Us.' Dream begins to speak. "George, I'm so sorry you had to see me like that.. the last time I've ever been like that was years and years ago.." Dream says as he starts to go into his backstory. "When I was young, about ten years old, me and Technoblade were best friends, and I mean best friends. One day Technoblade made me do something that I never, ever, want to do or think about again. After that day, I distanced myself from him, and slowly drifted away from being friends with him. Now he always has a grudge about it, well, probably because he knows stuff about me most people wouldn't. Ever since him, I've tried to make a better version of myself. And today, I've ruined that. I've ruined myself." Dream states.

"Dream.. I'm not going to ask you about what you did or what happened. That's personal and I get it. But if you ever want to tell me, I'll be here, whenever you want. And if you don't, thats okay." States George still looking at Dream. "If you don't mind asking, what did Technoblade whisper in your ear that made you stop immediately? And why did Sapnap ask me about it as well?" George asks.

"Uh.." Dream looks at George. "You sure you want to know?" He asks. "You want to know even with everything that.. is going on?"

"Yeah Dream, yeah." George says.

"Okay..." Dream says suspensefully. "What Technoblade whispered in my ear was.." Dream trails off.

"Dude c'mon, what was it." George says in a confused tone.

"He said, 'the crowd is watching'." Dream says as he looks down.

"The crowd is watching?" George says confused. "I'm guessing that has something to do with a long time ago thing?" He asks.

Dream nods.

"Ah ok. I won't go indepth of the situation then." George says as he understands Dream's privacy.

The bell rings.

"Shoot.. I totally forgot we were in school for a second." George says with the slightest giggle.

"Yeah, same here." Dream says. "Hey George," Dream spoke. "Would you want to skip the rest of the day?" He asks.

"Skip the rest of the day?" George says lifting an eyebrow. "To do what exactly?" He says.

"Well, I'd like to fix things between us, you know..." He says. "And we could catch up a bit. Or whatever, we could go to the beach, the park, get food, anything. Literally anything other than this hell hole of a school." Dream says eagerly.