Milestone

George woke up and walked out of the room. He headed to the kitchen. He smelt the sensation of food. Turning the corner, he saw Dream. He was not wearing a shirt, but was wearing shorts.

George came from behind and hugged Dream by his waist. "Heyy" Dream slightly jumped. He looked back and saw George. "Hey sleepy head. Good afternoon, pancakes?" George grew a happy express over his face. "No way- you made pancakes?! My favourite!" He laughed. "Yes yes I know. Now eat, I could hear you stomach growl from the room" "okay okay"

George eats while chatting with Dream for a few then receives a phone call. He gives a confused look. George looked at Dream then picked up his phone and walked to Dream's room. Dream followed right behind but George quickly shuts the door. He stands, parted by a door on the outside, wondering who's on the phone.

""Hi!""

""Hey George! How's everything going?""

""Good good! What about you?""

""Nice! I'm good too""

""So why'd ya call?""

""My fam moved to New York so I was wondering if you wanted to catch up?""

""Sure, I'm with my boyfriend as of rn, maybe we can all hang? I can call my friends too!""

""Sounds great! Say 4 o'clock?""

""Yup!""

""Ok! Byee""

""Bye!""

The conversation ended. George cheered to himself then opened the door. Dream was not there anymore. He walked back the kitchen and saw Dream getting something from the fridge. It was orange juice.

"Hey! I'm back," George sat back down and continued to eat. "Sorry about that." He laughed nervously. "Dream..?" He shut the fridge passive aggressively. "What?" George became uncomfortable. "Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" He sighed. "No, you didn't." "Can I fix something?" "Well you can start by telling me who was on the phone? Or better yet why'd you have to go in private to talk?" He drank the orange juice from the air then put it back into the fridge. He turned to George. "Hm?" " i was just talking to my guy frie- friend. I can't tell you..yet" "What?! What did- can't? No that's a want. You don't want to tell me yet. But by all means, when you are ready come and find me." He grabbed his car keys and walked out the front door. George stayed standing there alone.
--

By now three o'clock had approached. George still didn't know what to do about Dream. Everything was falling apart. Slowly and surely. He ran to Drista's room, knocked, then headed in.

"Drista!" She looked quickly over. "George! Lani!" Drista giggled, Lani did as well. "Drista where would Dream go? Like what's his go-to spot or someone like that? Quickk" She furrowed a brow. "What do you mean? Is he okay?" "I mean I hope so. I got a call from my friend, Purpled, and I think Dream thought I was cheating on him." "Oh thats rough. What I can tell you is he likes to go to sentimental places. Like, um let's say he had his 10th birthday somewhere, its a milestone. First of double digits." George thought for a minute. His eyes widened. "Yes.. of course! Thank you Drista! I think I know where he is now" George smiled. "Alrighty. Anytime." Before leaving George stopped and said one more thing. "Drista, Lani. Park 4 o'clock." "Huh? Ok.."
-

George, not having a car at the moment, sprinted to the first ever place him and Dream "started things out." The moonlight hills. That's where he would be. It's where they shared cookies and layed watching the stars. It's a milestone.

Running, he arrived. He saw Dream's back upon the hill. He was sitting under a tree staring out into the horizon. "DREAM!" George yelled. He turned around and saw George standing at the side of the road next to his jeep. He wiped his eyes. "G-GEORGE? HOW'D YOU KNOW?" George ran up the hill. They reached each other. "It's a milestone." Dream had a few tears fall from his eyes. He nodded vigorously whilst trying his best to hold the tears that have already come. "It is. It really is" "Yes. It is. It is." They stood there crying pain and joy to each other. "So. That was not what you thought about the phone. It was a surprise, for you, for everyone. Can I take you now?" He nodded. They left the hills.
-

It's 4 o'clock now. George and Dream are standing at a tree in the park. George kisses Dream. A blonde person in a purple hoodie showed up. It's purpled. Sapnap and Karl came, they were holding hands. They're cute. Technoblade showed up. He ended up getting that puppy he was staring at. Turns out those puppies were being fostered for a home. Drista and Lani came just like George said. Their nails freshly painted a dark blue and bright green. Tubbo surprised Lani. He flew out to see how she was doing. Tommy came along with him, and along with Tommy came Wilbur. Ranboo too. Everyone was together alas. Friends of friends, some closer than others. Everything was good and all was made up.

𝐿𝒶 𝐹𝒾𝓃