Last Official Friday

(TW: some cursing, slight violence/abuse)
_______________________________________

"Here Dream." George says whilst throwing a shirt at him. "Put that in the clothings box."

"Will do!" Says Dream.

They finish packing most of George's stuff then head downstairs. George's mother meets them at the bottom of the stairs.

"What are you boys doing?!" She says laughing. "You do know that it is a school night right? And I see you are in a better mood George."

George spoke up. "Oh right.. I totally forgot tomorrow is Friday." He says laughing. "We were just going to get a snack, since we thought we would treat ourselves for packing almost my entire room." He giggles.

"Alright. Well goodnight boys, love you George." She says.

"Goodnight!" They both reply. "Love you too mum." George says.

George's mother walks up the stairs and into her room. George and Dream walk to the pantry. They look at their options and see some cookies. Both George and Dream quickly look at each other laughing. Cookies, they thought. We shall grab the cookies.
They grab the cookies and sit down at the dining table. Eating them together, they chat. After finishing their desired appetite, they walk back upstairs and into George's room. They sit on George's bed, when all the sudden George's mother knocks on the door. She walks in after hearing George yell to come in.

"Hey boys..." She says in a low voice. "I just got a phone call...and they told me when we are leaving on a flight to go to Chicago."

George replies. "Okay, when is that?" He asks.

She looks at her son, then to his boyfriend. "This Wednesday coming up.." She says trying not to break her son's heart anymore.

George looks at Dream, Dream looks at George. "This Wednesday?! That's in six days!!" George says in a loud tone. "Come on!!" He said covering his head with his pillow.

"I know honey...I know." His mother says trying to hug him, but George won't move from his pillow. She looks at Dream, he nods. She leaves the room.

"George, c'mon please come out of your pillow. I want to hug my favorite boy." He says quietly.

George listens, and slowly releases himself from his clutch in his pillow. "Dream, I don't know what I will do without you." He says sadly.

"Hey I'm right here okay? I'll always be right here." Dream says hugging George. "Always."

11:43pm.
George and Dream fall alseep. Their eyes crusted and red from crying. Having to go to school the next day knowing you are leaving wasn't a very happy thing for George. Same for Dream. His boyfriend, his love, his everything, was leaving in a couple of days.

_____

6:34am.
George and Dream wake up. They look at their phones, then proceed to get up and get ready for school. It's Friday, just one more say to get through, George thought. Dream kisses George then they head downstairs. George's mother is in the kitchen.

"Hello boys! Good morning!" She says smiling.

"Good morning!" They both say to her.

"I made some eggs and bacon, along with some orange juice for breakfast." She says bringing them a plate over.

"Ooo! Thank you Mrs. Davidson." Dream says.

"Yeah thanks mum!" George says as well.

"Enjoy!" She said as she walked back into the kitchen. "I'm going to continue to finish packing George."