Helping Out A Friend

(TW: cursing in a sentence or two)
_________________________

"Uh George.. you good? Like is everything okay with the two of you-?" Karl said asking the sad boy smiling in front of him.

"Yeah, you ok?" Sapnap added.

"GUYS I'M FINE." George said as he snapped. He sighed. "Can we just continue on what we were doing?"

A few seconds of a tense silence broke out.

"Sure George."

"Thank you."

As George cooled off, it didn't last long since Technoblade came and walked over to them wondering where Dream was.

"Yooo where's Dre-" He said as he cut off himself as he saw Karl and Sapnap queuing him to stop talking from behind George.

"What?" George said not hearing what he said.

"I said how ya doing?"

"Oh. I'm good. You?"

"Same same."

"Nice"

The four of them walk throughout the park laughing and making jokes on the spot. It was nice to see his friends again.

I wish Karl would just ask Sapnap already smh..

"Hey Karl?"

He turned around. "Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you in private for a second-?"

"Sure dude"

As they stopped at a bench, Technoblade and Sapnap sat waiting for the other two to finish what they were talking about.

They walked over to a tree.

"So Karl. When you going to ask Sapnap? Or I mean.. do you still have feelings for him?"

"Yes yes I do! I do but I'm afraid he doesn't like me back.."

"Karl, take your shot. That's what I did with Dream."

"You sure man? You think he likes me back?"

"I think so? If not then he's just too flirtatious." George said as he laughed.

Karl joined in as well.

"Thanks George. Maybe I will." He smiled.

"Alrighty! Should we get back to them?"

"Yeah"

__________________

Sapnap looked over at the two of them laughing and talking. He wasn't jealous, but he thought he and Karl had something. He turned to Technoblade who was back staring at the puppies.

"Techno."

"Huh? What-"

"I need your help."

"Me? My help? You literally despise me."

"Yes your help. If you help me then I'll reconsider the despising."

"Heh. Fine." He said agreeing. "What's it you need?"

"How can I ask Karl out? How do I know if he even likes me?"

"You're kidding??" Technoblade said adding a surprised expression to his face.

"What??"

"Bro he'll never ever like you. And that's a fact."

"Oh.."