The Text

(TW there is a little more cursing- )
___________________________

Dreamy

Hey George! It's Dream.

Hey! What's up?

Not much, just
thought I'd text ya.

George?
Hello?
George are you there?

George fell asleep for the whole rest of the night. Waking up in the morning, he sees three new messages on his phone. He picks it up, reading over the texts and sees that he completely forgot about Dream and the conversation.

"Ughh." He said excessively. "I forgot about this! Dream is going to hate me." George immediately texted back explaining why he left him on delivered.

Dreamy

Hey George! It's Dream.

Hey! What's up?

Not much, just
thought I'd text ya.

George?
Hello?
George are you there?

Hey Dream! I'm really sorry I left you on delivered. I fell asleep last night. Sorry.

George messaged Dream hoping he would respond. He thought to himself as he put his phone down. Did I mess things up by falling asleep? I'm so stupid. What have I done. No, this doesn't make anything worse. It was only a text? Right?

_______________________________________
*Dream's Pov*

Dream had just gotten George's phone number. Might as well text him. And so Dream texted George.

He picked up his phone and clicked onto George's contact.

Georgie

Hey George! It's Dream.

George responds to his message.

Hey! What's up?

Not much, just
thought I'd text ya.

George?
Hello?
George are you there?

And so George does not respond. Dream begins to worry and pace his bedroom floor. He begins to wonder if he said something he shouldn't have in the text. He looks it over.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Why isn't he answering??" His voice's tone grew louder.

This time Dream spoke in more of a whisper as he sat on his bed staring at his phone. "Did I do something wrong? George, George please answer. Please."

Dream reads over the texts about four times. He repeats to himself asking if he did something wrong. He does not want to loose George as a best friend, since.. they have such a great friendship. Dream runs to his sister's, Drista, room. She is playing Minecraft on her PC.

"DRISTA!" Dream speaks as he is right in front of her. "What? Why are you even in here? You barely talk to me otherwise." She scoffed. "Drista. I know I barely talk to you, but I need your help. This is urgent." He had a desperate look on his face.

Drista began to get worried, but confused at the same time. "Okay..what is it that you need help with?" She says, as she pulls her headset off. "Drista, I need you to read over my texts."

She looked at Dream. "Seriously. Your texts? And with who?" She chuckled. "My boy-." Dream cut off his sentence. "My best friend, George. He is new to the school and we have a great friendship that I don't want to mess up."

Drista looked at him again. "Hold up. Your 'friend'?" She said with finger quotes. "I've never even heard of this George kid. If you have such a good friendship, why don't you just text him. Again."

"Drista can you just see if I said something wrong please. Then I'll leave you alone."  "Fine. Hand me your phone." He handed it to Drista. She immediately laughed. "Georgie?" She paused. "Dream you good?" He looked at his sister with a annoyed look. "I'm perfectly fine, Drista."

Drista looked through the messages. The phone buzzed. "Dream your texts are fine and so is your boyfriend. He even replied just now."

Dream was shook. "Drista he's not my boyfriend." He blushed faintly. "Yeah yeah OK." Drista giggled. "Let me see what he said." Dream says as he pulls the phone from Drista's grasp. He read the text.

Georgie

Hey George! It's Dream.

Hey! What's up?

Not much, just
thought I'd text ya.

George?
Hello?
George are you there?

Hey Dream! I'm really
sorry I left you on
delivered. I fell asleep
last night. Sorry.

Dream let's out a sigh. "Thanks for helping me anyways Drista."  "Yeah yeah, anytime." She says.

As dream began to leave the room, Drista spoke up. "Oh hey Clay," Dream turns around confused. "If you really like this George guy, which I'm not assuming anything, I would just go for it. I'm sure he likes you back. Might as well shoot your shot." She smiled.

Dream doesn't say anything, yet he smiles and continues to walk out of the room. When he gets back to his room he throws his phone on his bed. He goes on his PC to play Minecraft but then freezes. He thought for a good two minutes and thirty seconds to himself. He looks back at the phone faced down on his bed and decides to grab it. He opens up his and George's conversation and texts him.

Georgie

Hey George! It's Dream.

Hey! What's up?

Not much, just
thought I'd text ya.

George?
Hello?
George are you there?

Hey Dream! I'm
really sorry I left you on
delivered. I fell asleep
last night. Sorry.

Hey George. Want
to hang tomorrow?

And so Dream waits for George to answer, hoping nothing is wrong.

_______________________________________
*George's Pov*

George hears a ping from his phone. He quickly grabs his phone to see what the notification was from. It is Dream.

Dreamy

Hey George! It's Dream.

Hey! What's up?

Not much, just
thought I'd text ya.

George?
Hello?
George are you there?

Hey Dream! I'm
really sorry I left
you on delivered.
I fell asleep last
night. Sorry.

Hey George.
Want to hang
tomorrow?

George responds with a big smile on his face. Dream actually wants to hang with me.

Sure!

______

(Okay so thats this part.. hope ya like it :)