A fight

(TW: some cursing)
_______________________________________

"Dream," said George, "how come you flew out to Chicago?" He asked.

Dream replied. "I wanted to see you George. I missed you...is that ok?" He says then kissing George on the forehead.

"Yeah, that's okay.." George says skeptically of Dream. Why would he lie to me? George thought. Is Wilbur lying to me? Can I trust Dream?

Dream fixed his sitting position, probably because his foot was hurting. He looked at George, who was nervously sitting there next to him. "Uh George...you okay?" Dream asks.

George looks at Dream. "Yeah..of course..well..um." He sighs. "Dream..I need to talk to you." George says seriously.

Dream begins to get nervous. He speaks. "Uh, yeah sure George. Drista, can you leave the room really quick?" He asks his sister.

Drista looks up from her phone. "Hm? Yeah sure." She says looking back down at her phone whilst walking out the door and shutting it.

Dream looks at George. "What's up?"

"How come you haven't told me that you have four-plus million subs..when you stream Minecraft?" George asks looking at Dream.

Dream looked at George. "I uh- who told you about that?" He asked.

George hesitated to answer. He thought for a moment. Should I tell him it was Wilbur? Or should I keep it anonymous? I got to tell him...right? Yes. "I..um, Wilbur told me, and he seemed pretty shocked that I didn't know since we are in a relationship together." George said.

Dream spoke again. "Who's Wilbur?!" He said quickly.

George replied. "Wilbur is another dude I met walking home from school. He's chill." George stops talking about Wilbur. "But, you didn't answer my question. Why didn't you tell me?" He asks again but more seriously.

"Oh so is he just a 'guy' you met?!" Dream says a bit angry. George sees he is, and tries to calm him down. "Cause I mean like, if you didn't want me to come here then I wouldn't have!" Dream continues. All the sudden George kisses him on the lips. He pulls back.

"Dream, I love you. And only love you. He's just a friend, I met him literally an hour ago. Please calm down." George says.

Dream nods. "I'm sorry for acting that way George." He says.

"It's okay." Replied George. "So you gonna tell me now or?" He asked.

"Yeah."Dream said. "So the reason why I didn't tell you about that was because I didn't want you to see me a different way. Like some asshole who just wanted to hang out with you. I'm not going to lie, I am not rich rich, but I've got money from it." He says looking at his boyfriend.

George sat there. He finally spoke up. "D-does Sapnap know? And Karl?" He said in a quiet voice.

"Uh...yeah, Sapnap does, and I'm sure he told Karl. Sapnap knows because we've been friends for a while, a while." Dream says anxiously at his favorite brown haired boy in front of him.

"Oh okay." George said in a low voice. "So when were you going to tell me?" He asked.

"Um, I don't know...whenever you wanted to know." Dream said.

"How was I supposed to know if I had no idea?! I had to find out from someone I had never met in Chicago!" George says in a louder voice. "And yet you were probably never going to tell me, huh."

"No George it's not like that. I-" Dream got cut off by George.

"Just leave, or at least leave my room right now. I need time to think, ok? Get my head straight." George says looking at Dream then the floor.

"George-" Dream says.

"Just go!" George says rather quickly. He seemed as if he was going to cry.

"Okay, but when you are ready to talk, I'll be downstairs. Ok?" Dream says while he walks to the door.

George nods.

__

George unpacks more of his boxes in his room. He thinks about the whole Dream situation that had just happened. He cries. As he opens a box, he sees a calculator in it. He pulls it out and begins to type numbers. After a few minutes, George sees that Dream gets at least half a million dollars. He's rich, thought George. Damn.

George then hears his mother's voice downstairs. She must've just came home, he thought again. She begins to talk to Dream and Drista, not knowing they were here, like George. She then began to walk up the stairs. She opened the door. She sees her son with a red face from crying on the floor unpacking boxes.

"Oh George, are you okay?" She asks.

"Yeah. Just some relationship issues y'know." George says.

"Yeah. Don't worry honey, it'll get better. I promise." She says. "How come Dream is downstairs and not up here with you? Didn't you miss each other?" His mother asks.

"Yeah, I missed him. I told him to go downstairs though. We got in this fight about how he didn't tell me he was- well, he streams Minecraft, and he makes money from it. He has four-plus million subscribers, and he makes about half a million dollars." George says.

His mother grows a shocked face. "Oh wow George!" He says. "That's amazing! You should stream with him, and do the same. Y'know?" She says while prusuading George to.

"Hmm okay!" Says George. "But I'd have to ask Dream."

"Of course. It's good to see him around." She says whilst walking to the door.

"Mhm." George says agreeing.

__

His mother shut the door, and was downstairs by now. George runs and jumps onto his bed. "Ima do this. I got this." He says in the lowest tone under his breath. He didn't want anyone to hear.

"I've got this."

____

WC: 978

sorry for taking a while to update, I've been busy.

I hope you enjoy, and I'll be trying my hardest to post quickly!