Forgotten

(TW: cursing in a sentence)
______________________________

George, Dream, and Drista all fell alseep on the couch. It being their day off yesterday, it felt like everything was normal to George. He got to see his boyfriend, hang out, eat pizza, all that. Now it being present day, George completely forgot school. It wasn't summer, or spring, or winter break, it was mid June. George's mother walked down the stairs.

6:12am.

"George, honey, you awake?" George's mother says quietly whilst shaking George's shoulder.

George doesn't say anything, but he moves around still sleeping. George's mother spoke again. "George, you have school today y'know. It's time to get up."

George finally wakes up a few minutes later, and he tries not to wake Dream as he got off the couch. George walked to the kitchen.

"Hi mum. It's real early, how come you woke me up?" He asked.

George's mother responded. "George you have school today silly. Go get ready." She said as she looked at her son. George stared at his mother with his messy hair and the same clothes still on from yesterday.

He finally spoke up. "W-what?" He asked. "Oh my. I totally forgot! I'm going to get ready!!" George says running to the stairs case.

"Okay, quick!" Said George's mother.

George gets to his bathroom and quickly undresses, hopping into the shower.

______________________________
*Dream's Pov*

Dream wakes up, noticing George wasn't beside him. He walks over to the kitchen.

"Hi Mrs. Davidson, good morning. Where is George?" He asked.

George's mother walked over from the stove where she was scramble eggs. "Oh he's in his room getting ready for school."

"Okay, thanks." Dream says as he smiles.

"Mhm."

Dream looks over at the couch seeing Drista is still sleeping. He smiles then heads upstairs. Getting to George's room, he hears the shower is running.

______________________________

*Back To George's Pov*

George showering, starts humming a song. His hum leads to a sing. "Late nights . .In da middle of June ba dum do da da de. ."

George immediately stops singing when he hears the door knob turn, leading to footsteps in the bathroom. George spoke up. "H-hello?"

"Hi George, it's me." Dream says. "Nice song you're singing." He says as he laughs.

"Oh, hi." George says quietly. You could hear the uncomfortablness in his voice. "Yeah." He said throwing out a giggle.

"George, you don't mind me being in here..right?" Dream asks.

"What? No, your good." George says.

"Okay, then you wouldn't mind me hopping in with you?" Dream asks seductively.

"Oh?" George says.

Before George could say anything else, Dream hopped into the shower with him. George grew tense, and Dream saw that.

"George, I can get out if you want." Dream says whilst looking at George, who was faced the other way. George didn't nod, nor speak. "Okay, I understand. I'm sorry." Dream says as he goes to get out.