Cashed

George and Dream, sleeping and cuddling, are woken up by Drista who jumped on top of them.

"Eerh." Dream says as he rubs his eyes. "Drista?"

"Yup! Now get up you love birds."

George sits up then kisses Dream on the lips. "Oh hey Drista." He says as he yawns.

"Okay PDA ew."

"Drista it was a kiss calm down." Dream said. "Thank you Gogy." He smiles.

"Okay, whatever just come down for breakfast." Drista says to the two of them then walks to the door heading back downstairs.

Dream looks at George. "Shall we go my kind sir?" He says as he held his hand out.

"Hmm..sure but in a few."

"Oh?"

"Mhm.."

George pulls Dream by his shirt making him fall back onto the bed into a kiss. Both of them kiss passionately as their soft lips touch and retreat from one another every few seconds.

About a couple minutes later, they retreat.

"Oh George you had no idea how wonderfully that was." Dream says as he faces George.

"Mhm." George replies. "So shall we get our breakfast now?"

"You are my breakfast Gogy. . ." He said as he smirked.

"Pft okay. C'mon I'm starving!"

"Okay okay."

Dream and George get up and head downstairs. It has been about 10 minutes since Drista came up to them.

"Ah good morning boys!" George's mother spoke. "How'd you sleep? And Dream is your hand feeling better?"

"Good morning!" Both George and Dream responded at the same time.

"We slept well, and my hand is feeling better which is a plus." Dream says.

George nodded as he stuffer his face with pieces of waffles he cut up.

"Good to hear!" George's mother said.
-

All four of them eat in basic silence with a few chats here and there. Drista spoke up.

"Soo George.."

"Yeah Drista?" He said as he looked in her direction. George picked up his glass of juice.

"How was last night?" She said as she threw a smirk into the air.

In a matters of seconds Dream choked on his waffles and George spit up his orange juice back into the cup out of his nose.

"What." Dream said to Drista who was still smiling.

"You heard me-"

George's mother let out a small giggle then covered her mouth with a napkin.

"Drista nothing happened.." George said.

"Nothing?"

"Yeah nothing." Dream said.

"Hey all I'm saying is y'all got a dirty mind.. I was just asking about how it was to see Dream again." She said as she started to wheeze in laughter.

"i-" George says speechlessly.

"Wow. Very original Drista." Dream replied.

"But did something go on...?" She said as she smiled again after recollecting herself from laughing.