Encountered

(TW: cursing, slight violence)
_______________________________________

6:37am.

It's time for school. George only got two hours of sleep since Drista made her welcoming entrance throught the window last night. George gets up, doing what he does in the morning, and heads downstairs to where his mother is waiting for him.

"Hey George!" His mother says, "how'd you sleep?" She asks. George responds. "I slept alright I guess. Crazy thing happened actually. I thought I was going to die." She stared at him. "Did I just hear you say die, George?"  It was expressed with worry. "Uh yeah," George says scratching his the back of his head. "A person walked into my room from the window last night but-" He was cut off. "A PERSON WAS IN YOUR ROOM FROM THE WINDOW?!" George's mother was screaming. "Well yes but-" George says trying to finish his sentence, but was cut off by his mother once again. "AND YOU DIDN'T COME GET ME?!" "MUM." George yelled back at her. She stopped. "It was just Dream's sister, Drista."  "Oh," she says, "my bad, sorry for yelling at you."   "It's okay mum, I understand why you would yell." He spilled a laugh out of his mouth. "Well mum, I gotta get to school now, don't wanna be late!" He says while running out the door.

George is walking to school more at a faster pace since he doesn't want to be late. While walking he gets to the split in the road and sees Dream walking at a fast pace as well. He calls to Dream, and they both end up walking together. He asked Dream a question.

"Hey Dream, I got a quick question." George says looking at the road in front of them. "Hmm, okay, I'll answer it in one second." He says turning to George. George turned to him as well. "In one second?" He asks confused. "What do you mea-" He got cut off by Dream pulling him in for a kiss. They both pull back and George's face turned slightly pink.

"Oh okay I see Dream." Dream chuckled. "Okay, I can answer your question now, I just needed to do that"  "Okay," responded George. "But you have to answer it truthfully right here and right now, okay?"  "Uh okay? I was going to anyways." Dream says slightly confused.

"Okay!" George says excitedly. "Why didn't you ever tell me you have... a sister?" He asked seriously. "I- George-." He says, barely being able to speak up. "How did you- how did you find out about my sister?"  "Well..." George says with suspense, "she came into my room from the window last night around 4am, scared the shit out of me but whatever. Apparently you talk a lot about me according to her sayings." George grinned. "Damn she was probably going to her friend Lani's house like she usually does."  "Yeah she did mention going to her friends house. Said she thought it was her friends house and that she was sorry."  "Oh my god, she did not!" Dream laughed. "Yeah she did, what?" George asked. He raised an eyebrow expressing his confusion.

"George! She overheard me somehow on about what your house looked like and she probably went there when I was asleep. She knew exactly where she was going." Dream said not surprised his sister would do that.

"Damn. What a player. She did tell me she will find out what we did when you picked me up to hang that day.. she seemed.. suspicious." George says skeptically. "Oh and that her name is Drista." "Ah.. classic Drista..We must keep our eyes open for her tricks."  "Alrighty captain." George says while laughing.

George and Dream talked the whole way, making their way to the school grounds. They have first period together anyways.

_____

Dream and George are walking in the halls to English class when all the sudden Technoblade walks up to them.

------
Technoblade. He was jealous that Dream friended George instead of him. He thought that George was pathetic for Dream, and that Dream was way more than just a fragile someone for some brown haired boy. He wanted to gain him in his squad. But how? That's what Technoblade has to figure out. Will he achieve it, or perhaps fail? He knew Dream was someone else underneath, he knew his backstory. After all, they were best friends when they were younger.
------