,no.

(TW: some cursing)
_______________________

George and Dream still continued to kiss under the cloudy grey sky that towered above them dropping water quickly.

It is magical. George thinks to himself. Magical? What kind of word is that! Perfect.

George pulled away from Dream's lips and let's go of his waist. Dream gave him a look of confusion on why he would pull away.

"Dream. You know, I left Sapnap, Karl, and Techno at the park." He laughed. "They probably went home due to the rain."

"Yeah. It is raining pretty hard. And yet we are still standing in it?"

"Yup!" George said quickly.

"Shall we go inside?" Dream said with a smirk.

"Sure"

Walking inside, they see Dream's mother and father, along with Drista and Lani, all staring out the window to quickly going back to what they were doing.

"Mom, me and George will be in my room. If you need any of us, just knock, call, anything."

"Okay sweetie." She said as she looked back to the dish she was cleaning.

"NOTHING STUPID YOUNG MAN!" Dream's father spoke as he flipped to the next page of the newspaper he was reading. "I'M SERIOUS."

"I KNOW DAD! DAMN"

They walked to the door that had a license plate poster labeled "DREAM'S ROOM DO NOT ENTER" on it. It was from when he was a kid. Not realizing a stickered-poster would stay there forever without leaving a mark.

They opened the door, walked in, and shut it.

"So George what do you want to do?" Dream said with a quick change of expression as George pulled him in.

"Well..." He said as he got closer, "..I want to kiss you."

"Oh? I see, I see. Well, why don't you?"

"Hmm.." George whispered as he stood to level with Dream. "I mean, if you insist."

Within seconds the two if them were kissing once again. Loving the moment, they didn't want to stop. If someone were to walk in the room, it would be classified as PDA.
--

Dream and George are playing Minecraft. It has been a few hours since their "little" kissing session.

"Dream?" George asked on a soft voice.

"Yes?"

"Well, my clothes are like damp from the rain. You think after a few hours they would be dry but nope! Could you possibly give me some clothes?" He asked hesitantly.

"George, you don't got to ask" He laughed. "Just go and grab some." Dream faced back to the PC.

"Well Alright."

George hopped off Dream's lap and walked into his closet. It wasn't a big walk in closet, but there was still some room to move in. It was quite dark due to the only light source being the red LED lights in his room.

Searching, he finds a black hoodie with a smile on it. Two dots centered perfectly above the loop below. It looked like a parathesis but flipped sideways.

George grabs a pair of grey sweatpants, which he thinks are black, as well and changes. He looks in the mirror.

"Oh my god. This sweatshirt is HUGE!" He said as he saw the triple sized hoodie lay against his body. "Dream??"

Dream looked away from the PC and over to George immediately letting out his tea-kettle laugh. "It is huge on you!"

"I knowww!"

He wheezed. "Nice selection of sweatpants by the way." He smiled.

"Wha-what?" George looked down and quickly had a embarrassed expression spread across his small face. "I didn't even realize-"

He wheezed again. "All good. Now come backkk"

"Yeah yeah"

George walked back over to the monitor and got back onto Dream's lap facing the wall behind him. A few moments later he notices the room begins to go darker and darker as he struggles to keep his eyes open. Four minutes later he was out cold on Dream's lap, holding his head on his shoulder.

Dream saves and quits on his Minecraft world and notices George faintly move as he stretches his arms. He had realized he was asleep.

Oh how cute. Tired head.

Dream lifted George easily and carried him over to his bed. Putting him under the covers, he kisses him on the forehead then heads to the bathroom.

Going, he flushes then walks back to the bed and hops in gently. Cuddling George, he falls asleep.

The both of them sleep peacefully together on the queen bed in his room.

_______________________

8:54am

Dream wakes up and notices George isn't beside him. He gets up and looks in the closet, no. Bathroom, no. He walks to the kitchen in curiosity of where he could really be. Did he leave? Kitchen, no. Living room? No.

Dream didn't know where else to look. He even checked the garage but still no sign of George.

He pulls out his phone. Right before he goes to dial him, he heard faint giggles of Drista and Lani. He ran to her room.

Opening the door, he sees George half asleep on the floor getting his finger nails painted. More giggles came from both the girls.

"Drista?? Lani??"

"Oh hi Dream!" Drista said in excitement. "Its a good thing you're here. What color?" She holds up black, blue, and green.

"Drista! Can't you see George is literally sleeping?"

She looks over to see George passed out with a sudden pillow under his head.

Where did he- the pillow? Nevermind.

"Well I mean.. yeah."

"Guys how long has he been in here?" Dream asks in a more give-an-answer-now tone.

"....since 4:40am.." They both looked at each other and giggled.

"WHAT? Drista that's not okay!"

"Pfft okay. You literally keep him to yourself 24/7!"

"He is my boyfriend- but still, if you wanna hang with him just ask. Don't wake him up at pitch dark and do girly things. Come on now."

"Yeag I guess you're right..sorry."

"No worries."

Dream turns to George and bends down picking him up, carrying him back to the room. "Good morning by the way Lani and Drista."

"Morning." "Good morning!"

Dream sets George back into the bed and kisses him.

Goodnight? Good morning?

"Sleep well."

_____

WC: 1028

I'm sorry for taking so long! I now have homework to do so tootles!! Hope you enjoy !

TY FOR 2K READS OMG I LITERALLY AM IN SHOCK

enjoyy :]