London High

(TW: slight cursing)
_______________________________________

6:22am.

George wakes up. He immediately checks his phone. He sees Dream has texted him.

Dreamy

Hey Gogy! Have fun
at your new school
today! I love you and
miss you so so much.
Talk to you soon!!

George responds to Dream.

                                     Tyy! I looove you
                                     too! Miss uuu.

:)

George gets out of bed and gets ready for the first day of London High. Ew, George thought. What kind of name even is that?! George headed downstairs and his mother made him breakfast. He then tied his shoes and grabbed his backpack.

"Love you mum!" He says walking to the door.

"Love you too!" She replies.

George rides the bus to school, because well, he doesn't know his way to the school yet. The bus arrives at the school, and George gets off. He sees the two boys from the other day. "Dammit." Says George underneath his breath. The boys begin to walk over to George. They speak.

"Hey dude." Says the blonde boy. "I'm tommy, and this is Tubbo." He says pointing to the brown haired boy. "Sorry for laughing at you...I love my mother and I don't want to make you feel weird."

"That's okay." George says.

Tubbo speaks. "Yeah. Welcome to London High, Chicago. Here, school sucks." He says laughing.

"Haha thanks." Says George.

"C'mon." Says Tommy giving a hand signal to walk. "Oh what's your name?" He asks.

George replies. "Oh I'm George."

"Okay."

And so Tubbo, Tommy, and George walk into the school building. They go through their seven classes. Where Dream is, there is eight classes, George thought. I get out faster haha!
Tubbo and Tommy are best friends, kind of reminds me of the quatr-duo plus Technoblade before I moved.

"So," said Tommy, "tell me a little about yourself.

"Okay." Said George. "I move a lot and I am in a relationship. Yeah that sums me up."

"OO okay." Said Tommy. "Oh lemme ask you a question. Do you know Minecraft?"

"Uh yeah." Said George. "Why?"

"OO YEAHHH" Said Tommy. "ITS GREAT."

Tubbo added in. "Mhm. We play it often. Tommy here, is just a little crazy."

George laughs. "Yeah, I can see that."

They all live close, so Tommy and Tubbo offer to show how to get from the school to the house, and vis-versa. They walk chatting a bit on the way. Tommy speaks up.

"Hey George," he says, "when you said you were in a relationship, do you mean with like...a..girlfriend??" Tommy said as Tubbo widened his eyes. Tubbo spoke up. "Oh no..he's in his girlfriend arc."

George laughs. "Yeah Tommy, that kind of relationship, but I have a boyfriend not a girlfriend." George says as the blonde kid stares at him. The blonde spoke up. "A boyfriend?!" Tommy says. "Nice dude! You at least gotta describe him now."

"Okay, okay." George says. "He is over six feet tall, not sure if he's taller or shorter than you though, and he has dirty blonde hair. His name is Clay." George says smiling whilst looking like he is going to cry. "And he is still where I moved from. Still.."

Tommy and Tubbo look at him. They both hug him. Tubbo speaks up. "I'm sorry George. It's going to be alright." He says still hugging George. George spoke up. "Thank you Tubbo, thank you."

As George, Tommy, and Tubbo are walking home, they see someone walking in their direction yelling Tommy's name. George looks at the person. They have a yellow crew neck on, black jeans, and a red beanie as well on their brown hair. He has no idea who it could be.

"Shit." Says Tommy. George looks at him. "What? What's wrong? Who is that?" George asks questioning Tommy. Tubbo spoke. "George, that's Wilbur Soot, also known as Will. He's in eleventh grade." George looked at Tubbo. "So am I." He said. "Oh." Says Tubbo slightly confused on not knowing what to do. Wilbur gets to the three of them.

"Hey Tommyyyy!" Wilbur says slightly out of breath from running to them. "And hey Tubbo!" He looks at George. "Who is this?"

Tommy spoke up. "This is George. He just moved to Chicago yesterday. He has a boyfriend so don't try anything, Will." He says looking at Wilbur in the eyes.

"Oh..okay. Nice dude." Wilbur says to George. George nods with a smile. The four of them continue to walk and part as their houses came up. Tommy and Tubbo left, so it was just Wilbur and George. Wilbur spoke up.

"Hey George, what's your boyfriend's name? If you don't mind me asking." He asks.

George responds. "Nah I don't mind. His name is Clay, but Dream is his nickname."

Wilbur stops walking and looks at George. "The Dream?!" He asks excitedly.

"Uh I don't exactly know what 'the dream' means but sure yeah." George says.

Wilbur quickly responds. "Describe him." He says in a slightly demanding way. "But don't describe his facial features or hair or anything like that."

"Uh okay.." Says George. "He is over six feet tall, plays Minecraft with me occasionally, and has a sister."

"YES! IT'S THE DREAM!" Wilbur shouts. "YOU'RE DATING THE DREAM!"

George looks at him weird. "What do you mean?" He asks confused.

Wilbur looks at him. "Wait, you don't know that your boyfriend is a streamer? He streams Minecraft under the name Dream, or Dreamwastaken. He has like four million subs, but he hasn't streamed in a while. I hope he's okay." He says.

George looks at Wilbur in absolute shock. "You're kidding..?" He says. "How did I never know this...oh and I know why he hasn't streamed in a while." George says.

"You do?! Tell me?" Wilbur says.

"Nooope." George says laughing.

"Wow, okay. I see." Wilbur says while giving off a scoff.

They get to their part and George leaves. He enters his house. His mother isn't home, so he just goes to his room. He sees his door is slightly opened, but doesn't think about it since his mother probably went in during the morning. He opens the door fully, and sees two people standing in his room. One with a black bag, and one with a backpack. George throws his backpack on the floor and runs into the taller person's arms hugging them. "DREAM! OH MY GOD. DID YOU TRAVEL HERE?!" George says in excitement. "AND DRISTA YOU TOO!" George is crying happy tears. He is seeing his boyfriend again, feeling. Dream kisses George and George kisses him back. They kiss and kiss until breathless. They missed each other very much, you could tell. Drista just sits there watching. She rolls her eyes and goes back onto her phone. "George, you have no idea how much I missed you." Dreams says as George kisses him again on his lips, then forehead and nose.

"I missed you too Dream."

________

WC: 1156

Sorry for posting late, I was busy!
I hope you enjoy this part...Dream's in Chicagoooo