A Day Off

(TW: slight cursing)
_______________________________________

8:33am.

Dream wakes up first. He slept without a shirt on, like most boys do. He looks over at his brown haired boyfriend and giggles. "Oh how beautiful you are. You mean the world to me, Gogy. I love you." Dream says as he kisses George on the forehead.

George gives off a smile, which Dream noticed. "Oh, you heard that..?" He asks. "I thought you were asleep. ."

George looked at Dream. "Of course I did. Now c'mere Dreamy." He asks pulling Dream in for a kiss.

Kissing, Drista opens the door. "Breakfast is re-" She cuts her words short. "Oh my god..sorry! Sorry!" She says as she quickly shuts the door and runs downstairs.

Dream speaks up. "It's not what it looks li-" He says quickly not being able to finish since Drista ran out the room. Dream sighs. "Well, she isn't going to talk to me for a lifetime. I most likely just scarred her for life."

George responded. "Her loss. . ."

"Oh Gogy. ." Dream says in a soft voice. ". .You have no idea what you are doing to me when you say things like that." Dream looks into George's eyes.

"Then show me. Show me what I am doing to you when I say that, Clay." George says in a soft voice as well. He looks at Dream.

"Bet. ." Dream says as he goes into kiss George.

Before their lips touch, a knock on the door appeared. It was George's mother. "Boys! Breakfast is going to get cold, come down please."

George hops off his bed. He opens the door. "Okay, we are coming."

"Okay, see you guys down there." She says as she sees Dream without a shirt on. Her eyes widened. "Oh, I didn't.. um.. interrupt something..have I?" She asks.

George looks in the direction his mother was. He sees she was looking at Dream, which he was putting on his shirt. "NO! OH MY GOD MUM. NO. WE DID NOT." George says quickly.

She laughs. "Okay, just come on down." George's mother says as she walks back down the stairs.

George looks at Dream. "Oh my god Dream, come on, let's go downstairs. I'm hungryyy!" He says.

Dream laughs. "Of course Gogy." He says.

They walk down the stairs and head to the dining room. Drista is sitting at the table eating awkwardly. You could tell she had something on her mind. George's mother is in the kitchen. She is cutting some fruit. George and Dream sit down.

Dream looks at Drista. "Hey, what's on your mind? You look hella focused." He says whilst throwing out a chuckle.

Drista responded. "Oh..um. nothing."

Dream raised an eyebrow. George spoke up. "I'll be right back, I'm gonna help my mum out with the food." He says.

"Okay." Dream says then looks back at Drista. George walks to the kitchen. "Drista, what's up?" He asks more seriously this time.

She hesitates to answer. Dream spoke up again, noticing his sister was slightly nervous. "Hey, you can tell me anything y'know. I'm here for ya." He says.

"Thanks Clay." Drista says. She takes a deep breathe than speaks. "Clay. . do you think mom and dad are going to be okay? Like you don't think they let us just come here right?" She asks.

"Drista, I'm sure everything is fine. If anything were to happen, it happens for a reason, okay? Don't worry too much, whatever happens, I will always be here for you." Dream says comforting his younger sister.