Window Chatting

George's mother does not let go of his hug until he did. She looked him in the eyes and saw how red they were from crying. "Oh George," she said. "What should you do now?" She asked George in a low tone. George looked up at his mother from his head being bent downwards looking at the bed. "Mum, I know you have been struggling financially and I know this Chicago job would really help out but what if I got a job and helped you out?" Tears began falling down his face again. "I can give you the pay I make and we can stay here? I mean like that works right? Right?"

His mother looked at him all confused on how he knew she was struggling. "George.. I. I dont know. We can talk about this later okay? I'll think about that, but for right now I need you to go to bed. It's 10:08pm and you have school tomorrow." She pitched a small smile. "Okay, I love you, goodnight." "Goodnight honey."

_____

3:54am.

George woke up in the middle of the night. He is sweating, even though the window is open letting in a chill wind, and he gets this scared setting all the sudden. Like a creepy chill down his back. Almost as if someone is watching him. He tries not to think about it as much, so he lays back down from his sitting up position. Not facing the window, he begins to hear some sound. Sound as if someone had snuck in through the window.

George had began to worry. He tries to act like he is still sleeping, but he doesn't want to die pretending to sleep if there really was someone there. Might as well give it your all. He counts to three in his head, and jumps off the bed scaring the person that was actually in his room. It's a shorter type of person in a black hoodie.

"What the hell!" George yelled, "what are you doing in my room?! Don't you know its four in the morning as well?" At this point, George is screaming at this person in the black hoodie.

The person turned to George. "Oh my god.. I'm- I'm so so sorry..." They hesitated. "I thought this was my friends house.." They pull their hood off, showing them self to George. It's a girl. They are blonde, And she has green eyes too, just like Dream's. Huh, weird. Dream never mentioned any siblings to me, so that wouldn't be it.. right?

George looked at this person. He has no idea who it is or what they were doing. "And you are?" He asked. "I might as well ask since you broke into my house through the window." "Yeah.. technically it was open, so it wasn't really 'breaking' in.." She said sarcastically. They laugh along to themselves. The laugh sounds similar. "Okay, fair point." "Anyways," says the person, "my name is Drista. Also Dream's younger sister."

George's eyes widened. "No way. Dream's sister?!" He asks confused. "He never mentioned any siblings to me." "Wait wait wait." She says, "you're who again?" It was a quick question. So quick she had expected george to say an answer by now. She tapped her hand. "My name is George, well George Davidson to be exact." He states. "Oh my-" she says excitedly while shocked. "So you're George!" "Uh.. yeah." He laughed. "Why so shocked?  "Well duh! 'Cuz you are all Dream talks about! He came home today, didn't say anything. All he did was smile and run into his room with his hand in the air basically cheering." She was ranting at this point. "Why... he did say he was going to hang with you.. what happened?" She asked suspiciously.

George smiled, practically blushing. "Oh nothing. Who would know why he was what you so called cheering?" He says slightly sarcastic. Drista lifted an eyebrow. "Okay okay, I see how it is George.. I'll find out what happened, you'll see." She says as she walks back towards the window.

"What..?" George says in a quiet voice.

Drista leaves the room.

George falls back asleep.

______

WC: 692

(Okay okay hear me out, yes its a small part.. but I got a little lazy.. anyway!!, what do you think Drista is going to do??)

;)