Hospitalized

George and his mother stop hugging and gather their things. George grabs his phone and changes out of his pajamas upstairs, then heads downstairs. His mother goes to the kitchen and grabs her keys. Both of them head to the car.

George buckled himself and then spoke to his mother. "Mum..you don't think.." A tear fell from his eye.

George's mother stopped him before he could say anything else. "No George. Everything is going to be OK. They are OK."

George nodded.
-

Driving for almost more than half an hour, George and his mother finally get to the hospital. It wasn't a close one to them, but it was the closest in Chicago that so happened to be the place the survivors were airlifted.

They got out of the car walking through the automatic doors. Getting to the front desk, George's mother speaks up to the lady sitting behind it.

"Hello," she said. "How can I help you today?"

George's mother responded. "Hi, me and my son are here to see Clay, Dream."

The woman looked up from the computer and to George and his mum. "And what form of relation do you have to him?" She asked in a snappy voice.

"He's my boyfriend." George clearly stated to the woman. "So can we please go see him?"

She could tell he was trying to hold back his tears. The woman sighed. "Sure, that is a relation to him." She looked at her clipboard then back to George. "He's in room 404."

"Okay, thank you!" George said excitedly.

His mother nodded to the woman and she did back to her as well.

As George and his mother walked to the elevator, George saw a familiar face sitting in the waiting room.

"Psst. Tommy!" George said quietly.

Tommy looked around then made contact to where George was standing. "Ohh! George? What are you doing here?"

"I'm going to see Dream." George replied. "I'll see ya around?"

Tommy nodded. "Yeah. See ya!"

George looked at his mother who smiled at him then clicked the elevator button. As the doors opened, they both walked inside.

The doors closed.

"Mum?" George says.

"Yes honey?" She replied.

"Isn't 404 a coded number or something like that?"

"Not that I believe so George."

"Okay."

The elevator stopped moving upwards then a second later the doors opened. As they stepped out, George looked around. Seeing rooms 401, 402, and 403, he and his mother finally get to room 404.

George quickly opened the door seeing Dream and Drista both aside each other on different beds in the room. Dream was hooked up to many machines and IV lines. Drista was hooked up to an IV line, but not as bad as Dream. George could tell Dream was having more problems than her.

"Oh Dream. Please be okay. Please!" George said as he grabbed Dream's hand tightly.

George's mother stepped outside the room for a minute, closing the door behind her.

George looked around, then saw his mother talking to a nurse out the door. He shrugged then looked back at Dream.

"Dream..you gotta stay with me please. Please don't go. I need you!"