one

.

.

.

Eli had just finished her homework when she sat down with a loud huff on her uneven couch, which was absolutely broken due to the fact that Eli and her friends were all dumb. 

She sighed in relief as she opened up her small metal treasure chest to reveal a blunt, a small joint, and a lighter. Eli happily slid on her crocs to go towards the small balcony of her little apartment. That was until she took a step and suddenly she fell through the floor. 

She let out a shriek as she fell, her eyes frighteningly looking around at the black space around her, before she fell again, her back hitting a rough surface making her groan loudly before she rolled over and fell again, this time hitting the cold floor. 

"What the hell?" she heard somebody grunt out aggressively making her flinch wildly before she sat up abruptly, ignoring the pain in her back as she swiveled around to face 20 kids looking at her with wide eyes. 

Was this a classroom?

She shrieked again as she found herself wrapped up in something, her eyes finding the glowing red eyes of a tall man with long, black floating hair. His eyes darted to the metal container still clutched in her hand before focusing his glare back on the girl. 

"Oh, shit," Eli breathed out, as she stared with wide eyes around her. 

"Keep working," the man told the kids before he began to drag the girl out of the classroom. 

"Wait a minute?! Who the hell are you?" she asked loudly as she struggled against the wrapping, still being dragged along the floor. 

"Shut up," the man huffed out, continuing to drag the girl. 

"Can I at least walk, I just did this laundry," Eli said, still struggling against the wrapping? 

"I said, shut up," he said gruffly, still dragging the girl with his scarf, glancing over at her as she noticed her continued struggling and stopping his speed walk.

Her instincts took over at that moment as she rolled around on the floor, bringing her knees to her chest as she flipped upwards. She didn't know this guy, but she did know that he was quick and she wasn't so sure if she could beat him in a fight if she tried. 

Landing on her feet with a huff, she rushed towards the unexpecting man as fast as she could jumping and kicking both her feet on the guy's back with a huff. With her arms wrapped up in the bandages, she couldn't use her arms. 

The two of them tumbled to the floor, Eli landing on top of him and wasted no time in cocking her head back and bashing her head against his, headbutting him, hoping that the grip the bandages had on her would loosen, but they didn't.

"Shit," the man cursed, groaning from the pain as he quickly maneuvered them, rolling around to push her to the floor with a grunt. 

"Stay down!" he told her harshly, making her flinch a bit at the glowing red eyes still trained on her. It was then she knew she wasn't winning this, especially not with her being bound from the waist up, so she stopped struggling. 

"O-okay, okay," she screeched as her cheek pressed against the cold floor, grunting from the pain she already felt in her back. 

Hesitantly, he got off her, pulling her up to her feet, a tighter hold on with the wrappings than before.  

"Come on," he said with a glare, his eyes glowing red once again before he tugged her along, surprised when he heard no complaint, just a sigh as she walked behind him.