two

.

.

.

Aizawa sighed as he walked beside the younger girl beside him. He peered over at her, taking in her obviously nervous stature, watching as she rubbed her arms with her hands nervously, her fingers twitching ever so often as if she were trying not to do something. 

After an hour of explaining their world to them, they were heading back to the classroom, and some long pants were given to the girl to cover up the indecent sleep shorts she was wearing when she fell out of the ceiling. 

They let her keep the picture in the box, along with the old vintage lighter Eli had to prove wasn't filled. 

They took her phone though. 

He sighed at her attire, I mean she looked like she was drowning in the clothes, and she had on a pair of tye-die crocs that she said were in relax mode, whatever that meant. 

Nemuri, Pro Hero Midnight, had gone out to get some clothes after she'd asked what she liked, and the girl told her that she was fine with anything that wasn't too tight, and crocs of any color other than camo. That, and the specific request of a couple of notebooks and a pair of headphones. 

Once they made it to the giant door, Aizawa turned to her.

"Alright, I'm going to have to briefly inform the students of your... situation. When I call you in, I'll introduce you, or you'll introduce yourself and sit down behind my desk. And don't... touch anything," Aizawa said with a tired huff. 

"Is it really okay for me to go in like this?" she asked, clearly uncomfortable in her attire, silently thanking her past self from 2 hours ago to at least put on a sports bra underneath her atrociously large Muhammad Ali t-shirt. 

Well, she was comfortable, but she wasn't sure she should be in a classroom like this. 

Aizawa couldn't help but sigh as he began to realize that the girl beside him could've just gone with Nemuri since she too was a Pro. 

"You'll be fine," he tried to comfort her, even though it was very awkward. 

She nodded at him, her hands clutched together before he nodded and went inside. She heard him speak a bit but didn't really pay attention to it before he called her.

"...we have a newcomer. Come in," he called. 

With a nervous huff, and a useless attempt to make herself look less crazy, she pushed open the door and stepped in. 

"Uh, hi," she said, eyeing the floating pair of clothes in the front row. 

"This is Eli Flower, she'll be your TA for the rest of the year. Be nice to her," he said gruffly before he nodded at the girl making her hurry to sit behind the desk he'd told her about. 

"Wait, can I ask a question?" called out a voice, making her look over at over to see a boy with freckles on his cheeks with green poofy hair and big green eyes. 

"Yes, Midoriya?" Aizawa asked, a tired sigh releasing as he replied. 

The kid, Midoriya, was going to speak but he was cut off by a much harsher voice.

"How the hell did she fall out of the ceiling?" asked an ashy blonde with red eyes that seemed to be fixed into a permanent glare. 

"Well honestly, it was a balcony mishap," she said aloud making the attention turn to her, and her eyes widen a bit. 

"A-ah, your guess is as good as mine?" she said, rubbing the nape of her neck sheepishly as she gave them a nervous smile. 

"We'll talk more about that later. Today, we are..." Aizawa began, but it filtered out of Eli's head quickly. She looked at the students briefly, before turning her gaze to the desk in front of her when she realized that a good portion of them were already looking at her in interest as Aizawa taught the class.