four

.

.

.

The next morning, Eli woke up quite early, probably because she'd slept most of the day before. She didn't feel any pain today, so she figured that was a good thing too.

So she decided to take in her surrounding again from her small cocoon on her bed, looking around at the dark new room around her as the events from the previous day played through her mind slowly.

So she laid in bed for a while, feeling a weight on her shoulders and head. It was more so than the usual weight she usually felt when she woke up and realized that she had to exist that day too.

30 minutes after the light peaked over the building she decided to sit up, sighing as she pulled the brown comforter off her and went to scratch her arm only to hiss loudly as she did, looking down to see long pointy claws instead of her usual nails. She stared at the small amount of blood on her nails and the blood that trickled down her arm for a minute.

'Wait a minute... THESE ARE MY HANDS!' she realized.

She screeched as quietly as she could, hastily trying to get out of the bed, which took a lot of unneeded effort before she stumbled down the small stares, ignoring the thumps from behind her as she quickly opened the door to the hallway.

She quickly rushed towards the sounds she heard in the kitchen, stumbling over something as she did. Assuming it was just because of her already horrible sight that didn't mix well with the tears welling up in her eyes, she quickly made her way to the kitchen, staring at Aizawa with panic in her eyes.

"Mr.Aizawa, Mr.Aizawa, I think turned into Wolverine's brother!" she panicked as she made her way towards him.

Once he looked at her his eyes widened and he gasped so loud that he dropped the pop tart in his hand making it crash to the floor with a splat, making her flinch back harshly at the loud sound.

"Kid-- okay don't panic," he said a nervous tone in his voice as he inched towards her, taking her wrists into his hands as he stared at something on her head.

This only made her panic more.

"Panic?! What, what is it?" she asked frantically.

By this point, the tears had already fallen and her whole body seemed to be itchy. Suddenly she was more than okay with Aizawa holding her wrists. She was hyperventilating, and she couldn't even grasp the concept of calming down.

"I can't tell you that right now because right now you have to calm down. Come on, you have to breathe," he told her, looking at her with worried eyes. She clutched her eyes closed, trying to listen to him.

"Come on, match my breathing, in through the nose and out through the nose. In through the nose and out through the nose," he told her, trying to calm her down, having a good amount of experience with not only his own attacks but Hitoshi's rare ones.

She chanted this in her mind, and after a couple of minutes, she managed to get a handle on her breathing, the tears on her face staining them.

"Okay, good," he told her softly.

Slowly he led her to a small mirror hung in the living room and turned her around to look at it. Her eyes bulged at her new features, and they bulged even more when she gasped and saw her teeth. She stopped breathing altogether as she stared at herself.

"Okay... okay, mhm, yeah, okay," she repeated to herself, even if Aizawa was directly behind her and heard it.

She had large horns on the top of her head, and her brown eyes had gotten a bit lighter showing off the black slits of her pupils, and of course, you can't forget the literal canines in her mouth. She furrowed her eyebrows as she saw the horns at the top of the feathery flaps behind her, making her turn her head, and her eyes widened as she saw the large wings that moved slightly and draped all the way to her feet.