seventeen

.

.

.

Eli didn't know why Bakugo exploded, but what she did know was that his explosion ruined the intimidation attempt from the rest of the school. 

Even Hitoshi, who was standing in front of them all was stunned to silence as they watched the scene unfold before them. 

"OPEN THE GOD DAMN WINDOW!" Sero shouted, coughing as he fanned the flames from his face. 

Ojiro and Hagakure rushed to open the windows, coughing and sputtering the fanned the smoke out. 

"Ohmygodohmygod," Eli chanted as her hands began shaking rapidly. 

The girl stumbled to get up, rushing to go over to the fire extinguisher, which was next to where Hitoshi stood in the door of the classroom, watching as Eli panicked and ripped the fire extinguisher off the wall and rushed back. 

"ELI-SENPAI, MINETA'S ON FIRE!" Uraraka shouted, pointed at clearly freaking out Mineta whose balls were indeed on fire. 

"Shit, shit, shit," she muttered, spraying the exhaust on the boy, dosing him of the fire, leaving him to fall to his knees on the floor. 

Eli huffed as she looked at all of them, seeing they were are pretty much fine, while Bakugo seemed pretty surprised with himself. And suddenly, the girl could not help herself from speaking her mind. 

"Are you out of your fucking mind or something?!" she said. 

The room was pretty much fine, give or take some ash, and the only person who appeared to be hurt was Mineta who was directly in front of Bakugo at the time. 

Bakugo immediately went on the defensive. 

"Oi, oi, that wasn't my fault!" Bakugo said immediately. 

"Uhm, hello? Are you fucking delusional or something, you're the only person here with an explosion Quirk," Eli said angrily, gesturing to her surroundings, where you could still see the smoke in the air.

"What are you fucking mental? Your eyes did that thing from last time, I don't know if you noticed but your feathers puffed too! Your Quirk was messing with mine!" he shouted back. 

"That doesn't even make any sense! What do you mean mine was messing with yours?! I don't know if you noticed but my Quirk is a temperamental demon at best while you actually ARE ONE!" she shouted, quickly getting angry. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!" he shouted, and a ruffle of her feathers sent her looking around curiously. 

"He may be right miss," said the adult voices of the wind behind her neck. 

Her eyes widened, and she looked back at Bakugo her chest heaving up and down as she stared at him angrily, having to bury the weird urge she felt to bare her teeth at him. 

So, with a couple of heavy breaths, she glared at the floor a bit as her mind races, only finding one conclusion that was probable enough. 

So, she picked her bag up and threw it over her shoulder before lurching forward to grab Bakugo's wrist. 

"Hey what the hell?! Let me go!" he said but she could only pull him with her, grabbing Hitoshi on her way. 

"Don't talk to her like that!" Hitoshi hissed, making the red glare turn to him. 

"Don't tell me what to do, tch, eyebags," Bakugo grumbled. 

Hitoshi glared harshly at the boy, snatching his wrist from Eli's hand to stare him down.